Jan 18 2013
By: Wolf_Of_Change First Son 19 posts

static cling problems? try this idea :)

[ Edited ]
1 replies 263 views Edited Jan 18, 2013

Static Cling. its funny as heck.. but hell on our PS3's because like computers our PS3's have critical components that you can NOT have static touch on. ( like your Harddrive for eg? )  and we all have to admit Static cling is EVERYWHERE. and can happen at just about any time.

But..

Great news guys!.  ive found a cost effective way to REDUCE the amount of static stressing our ps3s out. .

BOUNCE IT!

to Bounce your PS3 simply take 2 used Bounce Dryer sheets and lay them out directly below the bottom of your ps3. that should help with reducing static cling and problems associated with it :smileyhappy:

Hope this Helps :smileyhappy:

(i've done that myself and so far so good  now my room smells like a dryer.. but id rather that thank a defunct drive...:smileytongue:)

risk: do not follow the common path. go where there is none and leave a trail
Message 1 of 2 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Re: static cling problems? try this idea :)

Jan 19, 2013

It would be a static discharge not cling. Also the only way a static discharge will hurt it is if you have it open and are in contact with a component. Placeing some dryer sheets under your system isnt doing anything. I take that back your process and reason for doing so made me laugh, so I guess it was not a total loss.

Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)
0 Likes