Mar 06 2013
By: reecebriggs First Son 1 posts

psn 3 month subscription

2 replies 71 views Edited Mar 6, 2013

i got brought a psn 3 month subscription off the store but it didnt work i got a email off psn but i deleted it did that email have the code i needed to type in ??

Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33007 posts

Re: psn 3 month subscription

Mar 6, 2013

reecebriggs wrote:

i got brought a psn 3 month subscription off the store but it didnt work i got a email off psn but i deleted it did that email have the code i needed to type in ??

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Even deleted emails can be brought back to life very easily, just use the search function within your email to locate it.

You said PSN Subscription, I assume you actually mean PlayStation Plus Subscrption? What actually happened when you tried to add the PlayStation Plus Subscription?

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18756 posts

Re: psn 3 month subscription

Mar 6, 2013

reecebriggs wrote:

Off what store?  If you buy a Playstation Plus subscription in the Playstation Store, then there is no code.  The subscription is added to your account immediately after you check out.  A code would only be sent if you purchased the Plus subscription from some web site other than Sony's.   Every e-mail system I have used in the past 20 years allowed you to retrieve recently deleted e-mails anyway.  What e-mail system do you use that does not allow you to retrieve deleted e-mails?

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)
0 Likes