Dec 30 2013
By: JC_Beast93 First Son 1 posts

problem with the used ps3 i bought

1 replies 96 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

I bought a used ps3 from a friend because mine got stolen. The friend who i bought it from never used it so that is why he agreed to sell it to me. Before i bought it he formatted it and gave it to me. The problem I have is that when i went to sign in using my old sign in account it asked for the master accounts email and password, the friend does not remember either one. What can I do to be able to sign on to my previous account?

Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34186 posts

Re: problem with the used ps3 i bought

Dec 30, 2012

JC_Beast93 wrote:

I bought a used ps3 from a friend because mine got stolen. The friend who i bought it from never used it so that is why he agreed to sell it to me. Before i bought it he formatted it and gave it to me. The problem I have is that when i went to sign in using my old sign in account it asked for the master accounts email and password, the friend does not remember either one. What can I do to be able to sign on to my previous account?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Just scroll to the far left of the XMB menu, choose users, choose create new user & enter your current PSN iD & password, then once signed in you can go ahead & delete any other users that may be on there.

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)
0 Likes