Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 20 2013
By: DBanksee First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

playstation network login

2 replies 251 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

so i just got a ps3 and before i had a chance to login to the PS Network my roommate signed in with his, now when ever i try to login i get a message that says : "you cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID(e-mail address)." 

Anyone have any idea what happening? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (251 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18665 posts

Re: playstation network login

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

DBanksee wrote:

so i just got a ps3 and before i had a chance to login to the PS Network my roommate signed in with his, now when ever i try to login i get a message that says : "you cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID(e-mail address)." 

Anyone have any idea what happening? 

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

The reason you are getting that message is because you are trying to login under your friends XMB user account.

To log in with your own PSN ID you must create a new XMB user account. Go to  Users/Create New User. Once you've created  it access the new user account. Everything will look different from the other user account. Navigate to the PlayStation Network column and select the "Sign Up for PlayStation Network" at the bottom of this page is an option that will allow you to signup with an existing PSN account. You can choose that to sign in using your "DBanksee" account or just create a new one, if you like.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: playstation network login

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

This guy has hacked me *********** block him plezzzz and he has hacked a frend ********

Edit: usernames removed for blacklisting

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)
0 Likes