Jul 03 2013
By: gshouseofpain First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

final fantasy 14 beta codes dont work

5 replies 196 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

hi my names gordon lagasse and i just got my playstastion 3 codes for the final fantasy 14 beta test but for some reason my codes dont work then i noticed it says im from the united kingdom but im actually from the united states so i need someone to re send me the email with the right registration codes and the promo code for me if u could it says to me when i put the codes in that i cant use it cause im not from that region is what it said so can u plz help me out and send me the beta codes for united states so i can start playing the beta so i can help im so happy i got picked then to find out my codes didnt work was a big bummer final fantasy is my fav game ever heres my name and stuff hope someone can help my names gordon lagasse my email is gfl54@comcast.net

pst plz send me the email for people in the united states so i can register and start beta testing final fantasy ty i hope to here from someone soon   E-mail = gfl54@comcast.net

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Re: final fantasy 14 beta codes dont work

Jul 3, 2013
I would suggest you contact Square Enix about the codes.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

ok il try that should i post on there site or can i call  them? or do i just login to it and ask there ty so much for the help i appreciate that i so wanna play this beta lol so i was bummed when the codes where for europe not the usa lol ty again :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Jul 3, 2013
They should have a forum, contact email.

I recall they had a beta forum for Final Fantasy 14.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 7, 2013

ty duke i got on the game and im loving the beta testing hehe ty so much for your help i got on because opf you so ty so much bud my names crazy midget and im on server balmung if u wanna look for me again ty:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Im actually in the Beta for FFXIV and that beta code issue your having your not the only one having it. Its a regional email distribution mix up. Basically they sent EU codes to the NA users accidentally simply cause they were rushed trying to prepare for the big release. Just simply get onto their Website or call them about it they will send you a new code in an email at a later time (hopefully before the beta ends) good luck to you. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (135 Views)
0 Likes