Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2013
By: a085394 First Son 1 posts

errors while downloading update data and dlc content

1 replies 96 views Edited May 11, 2013
for a while now i have been trying to download game update data and down loadable content from the psn store. However i keep getting an message that says "An error has occurred during the download operation" with error code (80710736) which then terminates the download operation forcing me to start the whole thing over, it usually takes several tries to get something downloaded. if anyone out there knows whats going on or how to fix it could tell me whats wrong that would be great to get some feed back.
Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18718 posts

Re: errors while downloading update data and dlc content

May 11, 2013

a085394 wrote:
for a while now i have been trying to download game update data and down loadable content from the psn store. However i keep getting an message that says "An error has occurred during the download operation" with error code (80710736) which then terminates the download operation forcing me to start the whole thing over, it usually takes several tries to get something downloaded. if anyone out there knows whats going on or how to fix it could tell me whats wrong that would be great to get some feed back.

Thus far the only known solution on the forums is to keep trying to download the update. It's not so much a solution but persitance, not giving up hope approach :smileytongue:

With that said, SONY consumer services is currently surveying error code 80710736. If willing, contact Sony's consumer services department and describe your issue.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Thanks.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)
0 Likes