Highlighted
May 02 2013
By: lS4nGu1Nari0l First Son 2 posts

download content

2 replies 88 views Edited May 2, 2013

hello, I am Brazilian and I bought the season pass on a U.S. account (due to difficulties in shopping psn Brazilian), I have downloaded the content in English language, I wonder if there is any possibility of getting it in Portuguese-br without buy again, just with some updates from language?

Message 1 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38485 posts

Re: download content

May 2, 2013

lS4nGu1Nari0l wrote:

hello, I am Brazilian and I bought the season pass on a U.S. account (due to difficulties in shopping psn Brazilian), I have downloaded the content in English language, I wonder if there is any possibility of getting it in Portuguese-br without buy again, just with some updates from language?

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way IS4nGu1Nari0I, you are expected to purchase the season pass in the country where you reside & for the same region as the original game, sorry but you have wasted your money.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)
MVP Support
18872 posts

Re: download content

May 2, 2013

lS4nGu1Nari0l wrote:

If the content itself doesn't come with built in localization options than no.

By the way, keep in mind that downloadable contents are region locked and only work with game disc / DLC from its region. For example, if the game disc for which you've purchased the season pass was published for Brazil or region 4 then you will be running into incompatibility issues.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)