Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 21 2013
By: marc_abou_jaoude First Son 3 posts

country/region PSN

3 replies 126 views Edited May 21, 2013

hey,

i just want to know if i can change my psn on my ps3 i don't care about what it would cost to lose because i live in lebanon and in my first account i putted london as the country region and i guess because of that i'm not able to join any game(fifa,COD bp2) i'm getting ea servers are not available for fifa and call of duty servers are not available for cod same error for both games so i heard some opinion and they sad to chose the nearest server which is i guess united kindom of emirates i made another account and i tried to sign in with but ps3 poped up a message saying "you cannot sign in with another id" so i'm wondering if there any possiblity to change my psn id so i might be able to play online

and one more thing i can sign in to my old psn i can download updates for ps3 system and for my games the only problem i've having when i press play online they just won't go in 

thanks for your time and help in advance 

and sorry for my english

Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: country/region PSN

May 22, 2013
Try this create a new user on ps3 then create a new psn id with that user and see if that works
Message 2 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 22, 2013

W_W_Heisenberg  thank you for your help it did work first of all but i'm still having the same problem everytime i try to playonline i always get that the servers are not available i have no idea what the problem is my ps3 is fully functional when it comes to download updates and signing in....but every time i go multiplayer play online on my call of duty it take some time then it tells me servers are not available any help would be apreciated that you in advance

Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

May 22, 2013

did you buy the games used? some games you only get 1 online pass included when its new and you have to buy a new online pass for certain used games, online pases are usually $10

Message 4 of 4 (103 Views)
0 Likes