Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: RedCloud49 Lombax Warrior 173 posts

You (Sony) have a really terrible contact system that you need to fix...

1 replies 88 views Edited May 1, 2013

All I'm trying to do is find a suggestion box for playstation, a place where I can suggest something, or inquire about goings-on within your gaming department. There isn't one. You only have support contacts/forums. Nothing at all where anybody can just drop a friendly email to ask about an idea or a product. It's like you evade your gaming community unless they need tech support.

You need to open up a suggestion email box immediately.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4158 posts

Re: You (Sony) have a really terrible contact system that you need to fix...

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

RedCloud49 wrote:

All I'm trying to do is find a suggestion box for playstation, a place where I can suggest something, or inquire about goings-on within your gaming department. There isn't one. You only have support contacts/forums. Nothing at all where anybody can just drop a friendly email to ask about an idea or a product. It's like you evade your gaming community unless they need tech support.

You need to open up a suggestion email box immediately.

Go HERE. You can thank me later.

If you want to know what is going on in the PS-Universe, all you need to do is browse the forums and/or check the blog here.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)