Aug 21 2009
By: NarooN Ghost of Sparta 17336 posts

Yeah, it's coming out on the first, so shut up.

17 replies 5 views Edited Aug 21, 2009

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/news/8ido180000026ml6-att/0819E.pdf

Posted this in another thread, but most of you kids ignored it since it was posted by one who is above you.

Yeah, it'll be released on *all* PS3s, not just the slim. The firmware is the same firmware, but it'll have a few minor extra options on it if you're running it from the slim. They did the same thing with the PSP-2000 when it first came out.

Now, he mentioned something that wasn't in the video, that'll be in the firmware when we get it. It could be XGC, it might not be. Who cares, XGC will be here by the end of the year unless they run into more hurdles, because Super_Secret, a.k.a that guy me and the other smart guys told you commoners was legit, but you called shenanigans on, was right about everything else so far. He was right about 2.70 and 2.80, the slim specs, the slim announcement at Gamescon, and the 3.0 announcement. He said XGC development was going well, and it would definitely be out before the holidays if they didn't run into any hurdles.

There you go.

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 1 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Re: Yeah, it's coming out on the first, so shut up.

Aug 21, 2009
how long are we gonna argue over this -.-
Message 2 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Aug 21, 2009

venomwraith wrote:
how long are we gonna argue over this -.-
Shut up its on the first god you dont have to tell him that its on another date. god lrn2read lol. we all know it i think people just like making pointless threads

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/sveilleux9 Please
Message 3 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Aug 21, 2009

NarooN wrote:

Posted this in another thread, but most of you kids ignored it since it was posted by one who is above you.

Yeah, it'll be released on *all* PS3s, not just the slim. The firmware is the same firmware, but it'll have a few minor extra options on it if you're running it from the slim. They did the same thing with the PSP-2000 when it first came out.

Now, he mentioned something that wasn't in the video, that'll be in the firmware when we get it. It could be XGC, it might not be. Who cares, XGC will be here by the end of the year unless they run into more hurdles, because Super_Secret, a.k.a that guy me and the other smart guys told you commoners was legit, but you called shenanigans on, was right about everything else so far. He was right about 2.70 and 2.80, the slim specs, the slim announcement at Gamescon, and the 3.0 announcement. He said XGC development was going well, and it would definitely be out before the holidays if they didn't run into any hurdles.

There you go.

When Sony annouces that update then u ca taKE it 2 da bank
Message 4 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Aug 22, 2009

Choochie69 wrote:

NarooN wrote:

There you go.

When Sony annouces that update then u ca taKE it 2 da bank

In English, or get out of my thread.

Message 5 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
588 posts

Aug 22, 2009
The fact that you refer to others as "commoners" is hilarious. Talk about an elitist attitude, wow. The fact that you live on these forums, doesn't make you some omnipotent being that we should all bow to in your noble presence. My suggestion, step away from the computer, go outside, and take some deep breaths in the sun for a while. I don't know if it's your 16000+ posts, or some other reason, but your jaded my friend, and I think a vacation may be in order. Life is to short for the "I'm the super smart cool guy on the PS Forums, and I'm gonna belittle everyone that isn't as super cool and super smart as me" routine. Have some fun adding to your 16000 posts and remember that these are just forums for a video game console, that's it, nothing more. They in no way shape or form affect anyone's life in any way. If you can't do that and still feel the need to be a hater, then feel free to hate on me. 
Message 6 of 18 (5 Views)
Sackboy
579 posts

Aug 22, 2009

Worm32 wrote:
The fact that you refer to others as "commoners" is hilarious. Talk about an elitist attitude, wow. The fact that you live on these forums, doesn't make you some omnipotent being that we should all bow to in your noble presence. My suggestion, step away from the computer, go outside, and take some deep breaths in the sun for a while. I don't know if it's your 16000+ posts, or some other reason, but your jaded my friend, and I think a vacation may be in order. Life is to short for the "I'm the super smart cool guy on the PS Forums, and I'm gonna belittle everyone that isn't as super cool and super smart as me" routine. Have some fun adding to your 16000 posts and remember that these are just forums for a video game console, that's it, nothing more. They in no way shape or form affect anyone's life in any way. If you can't do that and still feel the need to be a hater, then feel free to hate on me. 

Ahahaha, I had to kudo you bro. Internet ego's are really annoying so props to you for calling it out.

Message 7 of 18 (5 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 22, 2009

Equinox831 wrote:

Worm32 wrote:

Ahahaha, I had to kudo you bro. Internet ego's are really annoying so props to you for calling it out.

I ditto that people who say there smart are really retards in disguise. but the point IM trying to make is hes stupid. why you ask? the fool posted this and i counted theres literally 57 other posts about the EXACT SAME THING...Kudos to you bradda!!

Free Gamer Sigs from VideoGameSigs.com
Message 8 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Aug 22, 2009

What the 3 above me said...

Message 9 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Aug 22, 2009

Worm32 wrote:

Take note of the date I registered, then you can check my posts, where about 85% of these 16k posts came from those two years alone. Ever since 2007, I barely come here anymore. As for you and the other two kids, nice try with the "lol ur post count iz hi so u has no life lololol" cop-out, all that shows is that you had nothing to counter my point, and that I described you so perfectly in the first post. You can try harder to hurt my e-feelings, but it's pretty futile to think you can even do that to someone who has outclassed you in every possible way.

Get on my level, then maybe you can be worthy of posting in my threads.

Message 10 of 18 (5 Views)
0 Likes