Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 01 2009
By: Trailnutz2525 Wastelander 813 posts

What is wong with everyone?

32 replies 55 views Edited Sep 1, 2009

I know everyone has a little OCD in them but people here have it seriously bad. OMG THE TICKER IS KILLING ME!!!!! SCROLLING WORDS!!!!! AHH!!!!! OMG THE FONT IS SO HUGE!!!! Seriously, thank goodness Sony doesn't read anything here, no one can be pleased. If it's not the font its the ticker, if it's not the ticker it's the sparkles, if not the sparkles it's the friends list. People like you all will never find happiness, because you nag nag nag and b*tch. Now it's not like I don't have a few problems with the new XMB. For one I'd like my old startup back, and I don't mind the grey box for friends, just fill it up with stuff like recent trophies or game info. And the ding with Playstation 3 was nice.I never made one of these before but seriously, stop with the whining people, sheesh.

PSN ID-Trailnutz2525
Message 1 of 33 (55 Views)
Wastelander
817 posts

Re: What is wong with everyone?

Sep 1, 2009
It clearly proves that it was fine the way it was, honestly. I've never seen so many people in a short amount of time hate something that came from Sony like this. lmao It's normally people **bleep**ing what hasn't came yet, really.
Message 2 of 33 (55 Views)
Wastelander
813 posts

Sep 1, 2009

BiscoMix wrote:
It clearly proves that it was fine the way it was, honestly. I've never seen so many people in a short amount of time hate something that came from Sony like this. lmao It's normally people **bleep**ing what hasn't came yet, really.

Ok but what's so wrong with the box on the top? It makes perfect sense. Tells you how many friends online, messages, and it has the ticker along with something else. It's organized.

PSN ID-Trailnutz2525
Message 3 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 1, 2009

Well, I'll tell you what's wrong with everyone.  Let's say you are given a plate fo spaghetti that you paid a lot for.  Actually, its the most expensive plate of spaghetti in the city.  As you are eating, about half way through the meal, the waiter comes by your table, and flat out sh*ts on your spaghetti.

Right now everyone is saying "I love spaghetti, but there's sh*t on it!  This waiter better fix this sh*t!".

Yup, that about sums it up.

If you caught the Pablo Francisco reference, then props to you.

-Mike

Message 4 of 33 (55 Views)
Sackboy
601 posts

Sep 1, 2009

ppl werent happy with the old xmb either and kept complaining.

i know its not all of you, personally i liked the old design but i do like the new ticker.

the new friendslist design is not in my taste but i dont really care.

however i wish sony would take a look at the design some ppl on this forums have come-up with because i think they are excelent.

Message 5 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Sep 1, 2009

Trailnutz2525 wrote:

BiscoMix wrote:

Ok but what's so wrong with the box on the top? It makes perfect sense. Tells you how many friends online, messages, and it has the ticker along with something else. It's organized.

I don't think it's so much the ticker at the top right corner and etc than it is how they've changed the entire look of the XMB and default background. How can I say this without sounding like everybody else? How many male gamers do you know want a purple sparking background on their Playstation 3? The font is a little too big, though. Not everybody is hard of seeing my friend. Also, the gray boxes would look better if maybe they were black and seemed to blend in more with the rest of the XMB. In my honest opinion, it doesn't flow right and it took away from that elegant look of the Playstation 3.

Message 6 of 33 (55 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Sep 1, 2009
i know right? everyone is going apesh*t about the new update. i personally think its good. i dont have a problem with it.
Message 7 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Sep 1, 2009

guess its entertaining for them to complain for something, then complain once they get it.

BTW, whats 'wong'? xD

Message Edited by Josh__93 on 09-01-2009 09:30 AM
Message 8 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
813 posts

Sep 1, 2009

gtabmx wrote:

Well, I'll tell you what's wrong with everyone.  Let's say you are given a plate fo spaghetti that you paid a lot for.  Actually, its the most expensive plate of spaghetti in the city.  As you are eating, about half way through the meal, the waiter comes by your table, and flat out sh*ts on your spaghetti.

Right now everyone is saying "I love spaghetti, but there's sh*t on it!  This waiter better fix this sh*t!".

Yup, that about sums it up.

If you caught the Pablo Francisco reference, then props to you.

-Mike

Your analogy fails. Let me tell you something. When you bought your PS3, you bought a system with version 1.20, that's what you were guaranteed, and thats what you got. There was no obligation to keep adding things at your request, because you dont pay for it.

PSN ID-Trailnutz2525
Message 9 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
813 posts

Sep 1, 2009

BiscoMix wrote:

Trailnutz2525 wrote:

BiscoMix wrote:

I don't think it's so much the ticker at the top right corner and etc than it is how they've changed the entire look of the XMB and default background. How can I say this without sounding like everybody else? How many male gamers do you know want a purple sparking background on their Playstation 3? The font is a little too big, though. Not everybody is hard of seeing my friend. Also, the gray boxes would look better if maybe they were black and seemed to blend in more with the rest of the XMB. In my honest opinion, it doesn't flow right and it took away from that elegant look of the Playstation 3.

I have an HDTV but it's not ginormous so I don't have that problem with the font and what not.The sparkles I can live with, the purple I can do without. Didn't know there was no way to change the color.

PSN ID-Trailnutz2525
Message 10 of 33 (55 Views)
0 Likes