Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
8883 posts

Re: Waste of Update and Feautues -

Jul 30, 2008

DPsx7 wrote:
Wrong. They add nothing we need and if my system works fine then why waste time 'fixing' it? Senseless crap...

Right. Lets see there was issues with Assasins Creed. An update fix that. Plus other updates fixxed Warhawk and Enchantyed issues. So yes they do fix issues. The updates also add features. You just may not being playing the games that may of had an issue.

Message 11 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Jul 30, 2008
dont you mean... why so serious?
Message 12 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Jul 30, 2008

Sony PSP 1001k wrote:

Waste of time features is the Frame Noise Reduction and the Black something crap. All doesn't work, on anything. Update 2.42 was a waste of time, I couldn't play any game online until I wasted time on downloading and updating the crap system. Updates are becoming an annoyance. Home - supposed to be released this year in Spring, pushed back. I like how everything keeps being pushed back. 

Plus, my system keeps freezing like it's the end of the world so some **bleep**.. On COD4 i just hit Multiplayer and it freezes for 2 minutes and than unfreezes. Nice sony. How about making an update to fix this **bleep**!
Message Edited by Sony PSP 1001k on 07-29-2008 08:55 PM

i agree for the time being...

until the game i own actually support trophies. most of the updates are useless to me.

except the new ps button features are good. and other minors. 

-------------------------------------
80GB PS3 Games- METAL GEAR SOLID 4, RESISTANCE: FOM, NINJA GUIDEN SIGMA, TIME CRISIS 4, MOTORSTORM, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, & Sonic The Hedgehog, Fear.

120GB Xbox 360 Games- INFINITE UNDISCOVERY, LOST ODYSSEY, TOO HUMAN, HALO 3, GEARS OF WAR, MASS EFFECT, DEAD RISING, NINJA GUIDEN 2, CALL OF DUTY 2, cod 3 & 4; Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 , Dead Space, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Bioshock, The Orange Box: Half Life 2, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Madden '08, Oblivion:Elder Scrolls, Unreal Tournament 3, Just Cause, GTA 4, Assasins Creed, Prey, The Darkness,

My 2007 Fav Game = Mass Effect, My 2008 Fav Game So Far = MGS4
Message 13 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8883 posts

Jul 30, 2008

sk8monroe81 wrote:

Sony PSP 1001k wrote:

Waste of time features is the Frame Noise Reduction and the Black something crap. All doesn't work, on anything. Update 2.42 was a waste of time, I couldn't play any game online until I wasted time on downloading and updating the crap system. Updates are becoming an annoyance. Home - supposed to be released this year in Spring, pushed back. I like how everything keeps being pushed back. 
  Plus, my system keeps freezing like it's the end of the world so some **bleep**.. On COD4 i just hit Multiplayer and it freezes for 2 minutes and than unfreezes. Nice sony. How about making an update to fix this **bleep**!

until the game i own actually support trophies. most of the updates are useless to me.

Do you all relise. Somy is trying to make the system better fir us.  Long after its been sold. By adding new features and fixxing bugs. It only makes the sysem better. Just cause its an update that you dont want dosent mean its wrong to have it.

Message 14 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2175 posts

Jul 30, 2008
No, but this BS about forcing it on us should be illegal. Someone better hack this thing so I can stop updating and just play the games I have. No need for updates since nothing is broken.
Too many games, too little time.
Message 15 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
536 posts

Jul 30, 2008
thats why its 2.42 not 2.5, its supposed to be little things
Clan Banner
Message 16 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Jul 30, 2008

Black Panther wrote:

sk8monroe81 wrote:

Sony PSP 1001k wrote:

Do you all relise. Somy is trying to make the system better fir us.  Long after its been sold. By adding new features and fixxing bugs. It only makes the sysem better. Just cause its an update that you dont want dosent mean its wrong to have it.

well fanboys can only complain about issues about the box hardware..

software components better be in line with todays standards of play to compete, so of course sony should continue to offer updates to their lesser software interface IMO

updates are good.... but this one did little IMO. 

80GB PS3 Games- METAL GEAR SOLID 4, RESISTANCE: FOM, NINJA GUIDEN SIGMA, TIME CRISIS 4, MOTORSTORM, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, & Sonic The Hedgehog, Fear.

120GB Xbox 360 Games- INFINITE UNDISCOVERY, LOST ODYSSEY, TOO HUMAN, HALO 3, GEARS OF WAR, MASS EFFECT, DEAD RISING, NINJA GUIDEN 2, CALL OF DUTY 2, cod 3 & 4; Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 , Dead Space, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Bioshock, The Orange Box: Half Life 2, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Madden '08, Oblivion:Elder Scrolls, Unreal Tournament 3, Just Cause, GTA 4, Assasins Creed, Prey, The Darkness,

Message 17 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8883 posts

Jul 30, 2008

DPsx7 wrote:
No, but this BS about forcing it on us should be illegal. Someone better hack this thing so I can stop updating and just play the games I have. No need for updates since nothing is broken.

A its not Illigal. B Hacking the system is. These updates also stop cheating online. By you not downloading them. Your opening windows for cheater galore. Your on line game wont be no fun no more. Sorry to say Get over it man. The update make the system better. I dont see what your even whining about.

Message 18 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jul 30, 2008
Buy a 360 ! I did,i'm happy,kinda,...,
Message 19 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Jul 30, 2008

DPsx7 wrote:

its only when u go online u have to update. probably everyone online needs to using the same software to run smoothly...?

Message 20 of 22 (11 Views)
0 Likes