Sackboy
437 posts

Re: Update Version 3.66 NO GOOD!

Jun 25, 2011

as12365b wrote:

Looks like I've been modded even though I censored the word with asterisks. Apparently, they work for Sony and will censor posts to prevent any criticism over their employees. Every other gamming community lets people censor words with asterisks and not get modded even if it criticizes the company or their employees. Where's the First Amendment right to free speech and press? Can anyone please explain why my post above got modded to removed a censored word?

as12365b Trophy Card

how does this have to do with ur ps3? please don't post here if ur ps3 is not being affected by the update okay and thanks.

Message 10 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jun 25, 2011

ne1atall wrote:

B-MORE--BOMBER wrote:

Yes I' m frozen up right now 120 gb slim less then 6 month old. So there nothing then unplugging it to get it to turn off *** This is such BS

You're under warranty....

Photobucket

i check ur other post link and i'll let it be then but try to keep it on your PS3 freezing up becuase of the update. Please and thanks, if others see this then there all want to post anything and it would bother me alot and it would get off subject too.

Message 11 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jun 25, 2011

i am 110% sure i made it easy for you and others to understand well, i took my time to make sure it makes sense alot. And version 3.66 is the cause of my ps3 freezing up and before the update it was working like new system i had. I took care of my system and check it out and i know my hardware did not cause it sense it was working before the update.

ne1atall wrote:

jose213jose wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

B-MORE--BOMBER wrote:

Yes I' m frozen up right now 120 gb slim less then 6 month old. So there nothing then unplugging it to get it to turn off *** This is such BS

Photobucket

i check ur other post link and i'll let it be then but try to keep it on your PS3 freezing up becuase of the update. Please and thanks, if others see this then there all want to post anything and it would bother me alot and it would get off subject too.

Not sure what you're saying. Then again I never am. What I'm saying is the update didn't cause your problems.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/2284447

Photobucket
Message 12 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
767 posts

Jun 25, 2011

Hey as,

The censored word was removed as it has been deemed inappropriate on the PlayStation Community forums.

As per the Rules of Conduct, evading the language filter is not allowed.

If you have a concern or dispute though, it is best to PM one of the moderators so that the current thread can stay on-topic.

Thank you,

- Retrobilly

Message 13 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Jun 25, 2011

jose213jose wrote:

as12365b wrote:

Looks like I've been modded even though I censored the word with asterisks. Apparently, they work for Sony and will censor posts to prevent any criticism over their employees. Every other gamming community lets people censor words with asterisks and not get modded even if it criticizes the company or their employees. Where's the First Amendment right to free speech and press? Can anyone please explain why my post above got modded to removed a censored word?

as12365b Trophy Card

how does this have to do with ur ps3? please don't post here if ur ps3 is not being affected by the update okay and thanks.

That refers to why a word of my above post got censored. I made that post as soon as it got modded  by the moderators even though I covered up the word. I placed it there hoping someone else can figured out why the above post got a word cutted out. I regret to get everyone off topic and will try not to post here again unless a 3.66 reissue is release and that it bricks my PS3. I applogize for that post. I relized that it was because I got around the language filter and i posted that only because I got carried away somehow. By the way, what model is your PS3?

as12365b Trophy Card
Message 14 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Jun 25, 2011

Thread edited, please keep things on topic as per RetroBilly's post.  I would prefer to not have to lock this thread.  Thanks.

-SP

Message 15 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Jun 25, 2011

jose213jose wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

B-MORE--BOMBER wrote:

Photobucket

Not sure what you're saying. Then again I never am. What I'm saying is the update didn't cause your problems.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/2284447

Message 16 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jun 25, 2011

i think the computer cencors the words cause i get normal everyday words cecsored and its as i post.

as for your ps3 slim if u feel it was due to 3.66 then u need to call better business i had to do this when i first bought my ps2 when it was first released cause of a eject problom after 3 units exchanged with same problom sony would not fix.i called bb and suddenly my unit got fixed with medal parts rather then plastic parts.seems it started a recall 4 others that had issues.they stopped making them with plastic part after that sometimes u need to shake someone before they listen.the problom is if others r not having probloms and some r it could b only units made with specific chips or hardware depending on factory run that month.if your under warrantee u have to give them the chance to fix it first.

Message 17 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Jun 25, 2011

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PS3-Update-Version-Freeze-Up-System/119873478101599

You guys who are still having the problem right now can now go to my facebook page to get the word out more, and my youtube will be used to help get the word out there. This has been report to the news and there may back me up to get son to noicte there mistake. My facebook page is just made for posting your problems and to the people i said whon can't post on here can now post on my FB page, its for all PSN User around the world.

Message 19 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 27, 2011

Yes, i've been having some frezzing of the console while playing and while loading games, and it started happening right after update 3.66, It happens with infamous, Mortal Kombat, CoD:Black Ops, and also happened with Super stardust HD while loading, also it takes longer than ever to load games.

And the prove of this is my wife and i were playing MK then we went out for 5 minutes and turned off the console, when we turned on again the mandatory update was there, updated and when attempting to play MK again the problems started. It has to be the update!!!! :/

Message 20 of 72 (9 Views)
0 Likes