Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Update 3.20 plz comment so Sony can see what we want

Jan 26, 2010

1. Firefox Browser (the default browser was nice to have but now it is time to move on to a browser that acts like a modern browser)

2. Add-on applications feature in PSN Network ... such as Netflix, Blockbuster, or other Apps

3. More codec such as MKV, able to playback video

4. More visualizers for the Audio Player

5. More PS3 Eye games and software

6. Music while playing in games being a developer requirement (you did it for trophies...now do it for this)

7. Remote play on more phones, such as Iphone, Android, etc..

8. Skype (why not) PSP and PS3 are capabilible

9. Backward Capability 

10. More dynamic themes, or give up the developing tools to create them.

11. More 1080p games

12. Cross game Voice Chat being a developer requirement

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 37 (3 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jan 30, 2010
Come on sony, if you dont do anything really awesome microsoft will beat the crap of the ps3!!! ASK WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!!!!
IronMan_PR
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 37 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jan 31, 2010

You guys are funny......Ive been asking for Sony just to listen to those of us who have had systems fail and give us a backup option so we dont lose all our data......thats the one thing i want more than anything....the other options you guys have mentioned are nice and in the future will be probably necessities but first lets get some of the important things out of theway.

Oh by the way as so many folks have told me Sony doesnt take any suggestion anyway. I dont believe that..many developers and manufacturers of vehicles,electronics, etc now  hire people to monitor their forums and report things to them.

Sony Please lets get the online data backup first...with many "older " systems failing and dying untimely deaths for whatever reason give us a way to save ALL our data in case of a terminal faliure .

I just want a system that does what I want it to play games on or offline , and download my game addons,.not everything.....

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 37 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 31, 2010

1. In game Music

2. Music Information search similar to Media Player.. Album art included

3. More visualizations, Better Visualizations, and album art view during playback

4. Custom Alerts: I dont want alerts while watching a movie, but I do while playing

5. TV Tuner: I have a computer that has a Tuner. I have a PS3 in a room with no Cable. Let me stream live TV in this way. If phones can access TV, a PS3 should be able to. Picture in Picture would be great for sports...

6. Avatars: Great, you can pick from a select group of avatars. Let me use an uploaded photo.

7. Parental Rating System: Classify Adult users like games are catagorized, if somebody wants to upload an explicit photo in the scenario described in request 6, allow user rating system to prevent minors from being exposed to this.

8. Lets say you do allow in game music. Can I get down to what my friends are listening to? Again, the User Rating System would help in the effort to protect minors.

9. The internet is pretty sweet, but accessing sites with certain scripts is less than pleasant. I want the whole internet please.

10. Why can't I use my controller with a wall charger?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 37 (3 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1262 posts

Feb 1, 2010

1: Encoding 5.1 AAC on videos from PS Store into 5.1 Dolby Digital/DTS

2: Encoding stereo AAC on videos from PS Store into stereo Dolby Digital

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 37 (3 Views)
Wastelander
921 posts

Feb 1, 2010

UTDUDE wrote:
Netflix from the XMB so you won't have to load the disk.

They already said the disk is TEMPORARY!!!!!!! If people would listen once in a while there wouldn't be all these useless posts.

bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 37 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Feb 1, 2010

H-Town32 wrote:

1. Backward Capability (I definitely want this one)... I have over 65 PS2 games I want to play still on the PS3

2. Firefox (make it happen)

3. Skype (why not) PSP and PS3 are capabilible

4. Add-on applications feature in PSN Network ... such as Netflix, Blockbuster, or others

5. More dynamic themes, or give up the developing tools to create them.

6. More codec such as MKV, able to playback video

7. More PS3 Eye games and software

8. More 1080p games

9. Music while playing in games

10. Remote play on more phones, such as Iphone, Android, etc..

there is no game that is natively run on 1080P and quite frankly im sick of people thinkin we have 1080p games when most games are defaulted to upscaled 720
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 37 (3 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Feb 10, 2010
Personally I'd like for there to b a way to disable notification of friends logging on & off.  I want to b notified when I get a msg or an invite but I don't need to b kept aware of my friend's logging habits.  A way to organize friends into groups would b nice too.
Message Edited by death_by_wabbit on 02-09-2010 06:06 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 37 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 15, 2010
I'd like new visuals to go with the baet of the music in the media player...the earth and watery things that you can move around are nice but i'd like it to go with the music...any chance of that becoming a possible add-on in the next update?
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 37 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 15, 2010

a recorder that can record in game and on line action. activated by ps button xmb. come on guys it took me 1 minute to make sony better than microsoft not matching them

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 37 (3 Views)
0 Likes