Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: TRI0N-A First Son 2 posts

This Some Sort Of Joke?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 140 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

So I get the Red Screen of Death and did all the attempts to fix it in Safe Mode. Then oh well it's time to contact Service and Repair and make use of my 3 Year Warranty. Right you can't even access it. I clicked Support > Service and Repair and your page doesn't even exist. So tell me how to collect on my Warranty to fix my PS3?

Message 1 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: This Some Sort Of Joke?

Nov 17, 2012
the current joke is that sony doesn't want any money seeing as it's near impossible to even access the cart in the psn
Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15588 posts

Nov 17, 2012

You can also call Playstation customer service on the phone at 800-345-SONY to arrange for warranty service, if you can't access the web page for some reason.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Okay I called but the convenience of having the online for me is much appreciated. I'm deaf so making a timely TTY call to a phone number is well a Royal you know what. I talked to a Christeena and got things squared away. I was a little surprised that my account didn't show my Extended 2 Year Service Plan but was able to provide them with date and purchase number from Sony Online Store. They will be sending a box and I'll be fixed soon enough. But still I ponder on some of the record inconsistencies they have? Oh well it's all good.

Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes