Aug 07 2008
By: Bane_Draven Splicer 84 posts

The News, Weather, And Sports?

7 replies 1 views Edited Aug 7, 2008

Recently one of the producers for GTAIV said that PS3 is where it's at. Mostly of the free online play, the PSN store, and the upcoming installments of the tickers for news, weather, and sports. Also, the upcoming HOME installment, not to even mention PS3's strongpoint, "Blu-Ray". I was wondering if these tickers and weather updates will be in the next update? Any news or links to websites telling more about this please link it here. By the way, this isn't my first post, or account. My main account was (banedraven), and I've been a member here for four years.

Thanks for any answers!

Message 1 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9372 posts

Re: The News, Weather, And Sports?

Aug 7, 2008
That "ticker" thing you were talking about was originally supposed to be released at the end of last month. "Apparently" it got delayed.
Message 2 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Aug 7, 2008
playstation life or life with playstation, whatever its called should have been out at the end of last month but has been extended to this month. Just not sure when. Its gonna be a neat concept
Message 3 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Aug 7, 2008
Okay, thanks! I hope it comes out this month, and PS3 is gaining so much momentum!
Message 4 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
656 posts

Aug 7, 2008
hey man,i don't think its gonna be a ticker that runs on the xmb all the time, it would probably be just under Life with playstation application. would be cool if it scrolled across the top or bottom of screen like the Information Board is, just using the whole length of the xmb.
Message 5 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Aug 7, 2008
Playstation lifeless is already up and running.  If you're looking for false promises then you've come to the right place. 
Message 6 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Aug 8, 2008
just check the blog
Message 7 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 8, 2008

NiteStrikerZero wrote:
That "ticker" thing you were talking about was originally supposed to be released at the end of last month. "Apparently" it got delayed.

Hmmm, I wonder why.

...stop whining about it being upside-down, and just flip the dang thing over!
Is it really that hard to do?
I know it weighs alot, but if you get enough friends together, you can flip anything back over to what it should be...
...at least until somebody else gets drunk on that stuff again, flips it back upside-down and messes everything up again!
Why would we let that happen again?
???
(What is this guy talking about?)
Hush, and get back in line with the rest of the herd!
Message 8 of 8 (1 View)
0 Likes