Highlighted
Feb 17 2013
By: BertoUSA08 First Son 2 posts

System Deactivation

3 replies 171 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

I am a member to the Military and move around a lot currently in Republic of Korea. I have hit my max on system activations and I tried to deactivate one of the old ones that I had logged onto. But I do not own or am I anywhere around those systems so how do I get them turned off? Also amongst all of the confusion I ended up creating 2 accounts and I would like to combined them or something because I have content on both.

Message 1 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
271 posts

Re: System Deactivation

Feb 17, 2013

BertoUSA08 wrote:

I am a member to the Military and move around a lot currently in Republic of Korea. I have hit my max on system activations and I tried to deactivate one of the old ones that I had logged onto. But I do not own or am I anywhere around those systems so how do I get them turned off? Also amongst all of the confusion I ended up creating 2 accounts and I would like to combined them or something because I have content on both.

Go to account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

You can do this once every 6 months.

Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)
MVP Support
23290 posts

Re: System Deactivation

Feb 17, 2013
Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

2 Accounts

Feb 24, 2013

Ok so I am stuck with 2 accounts and only one psv that can only be on one account at a time. How do I play my games from both with out having to link up every time I want to play a different game? Really just wish I could move my content from one to the other and get rid of one so this does not keep happening.

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes