Jan 28 2013
By: DJ-Nick First Son 2 posts

Super slim ps3 GLOD?

2 replies 406 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

I got a super slim ps3 used from gamestop yesterday, and it was working fine intill now. 

I had my ps3 off and then when  i wanted to play a few hours ago, the ps3 would come on (green power light) but nothing shows up on screen, no sound or video nothing.

I thought is could be the hdmi and av cords and i replaced them and still nothing. 

I tried to enter the ps3 in safe mode numerous times but nothing will pop up on my tv. 

And my controller doest even pick up the ps3. Is there anything else i can do before i go back to gamestop and replace this one, the worker there said i have one week to return it if i had any problems. Any ideas on what i can do? 

Message 1 of 3 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
34186 posts

Re: Super slim ps3 GLOD?

Jan 28, 2013

DJ-Nick wrote:

I got a super slim ps3 used from gamestop yesterday, and it was working fine intill now. 

I had my ps3 off and then when  i wanted to play a few hours ago, the ps3 would come on (green power light) but nothing shows up on screen, no sound or video nothing.

I thought is could be the hdmi and av cords and i replaced them and still nothing. 

I tried to enter the ps3 in safe mode numerous times but nothing will pop up on my tv. 

And my controller doest even pick up the ps3. Is there anything else i can do before i go back to gamestop and replace this one, the worker there said i have one week to return it if i had any problems. Any ideas on what i can do? 

I'm not sure I'd be wanting to try to 'fix' it becuse this shouldn't be happening, I'd suggest taking it back.

Message 2 of 3 (393 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Super slim ps3 GLOD?

Jan 28, 2013
You might want to contact Sony (1-800-345-SONY) perhaps they might be able to help, but you probably will end up exchanging it for another one at GameStop...
Message 3 of 3 (379 Views)
0 Likes