Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 05 2010
By: MinhasH First Son 20 posts

Stop defending Sony.. Cross Game Chat = Free

7 replies 17 views Edited Jan 5, 2010

You guys need to stop worrying about Sony's profits and worry about other things, because I HONESTLY BELIEVE..

CROSS GAME CHAT NEEDS TO BE FREE..

Why is everyone taking a stand for Sony? You wanna shell out extra cash, why dont you go to a chariety lol. :smileyfrustrated:

Post your thoughts.

Message Edited by MinhasH on 01-04-2010 07:19 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (17 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Re: Stop defending Sony.. Cross Game Chat = Free

Jan 5, 2010

MinhasH wrote:

You guys need to stop worrying about Sony's profits and worry about other things, because I HONESTLY BELIEVE..

Why is everyone taking a stand for Sony? You wanna shell out extra cash, why dont you go to a chariety lol. :smileyfrustrated:

Post your thoughts.

sony has to the right to charge for whatever they want to , they already have the psn for free and playstation home. stop being cheap.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (17 Views)
Survivor
2882 posts

Jan 5, 2010
cross game chat will be free.....there's absolutely no reason to charge for it when our own ps3's host the chatrooms
My Plats:

ps3 platinum trophy uncharted drakes fortuneps3 platinum trophy little big planetps3 platinum trophy killzone 2ps3Uncharted 2 PlatModern Warfare 2 Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed 2Trine
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (17 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Jan 5, 2010

There were lists posted of premium services for ps3 and one of the listed ones was cross game chat, meaning they would charge for it

I don't think cross game chat should cost money on ps3, especially if it's only 2 people able to chat like it is now, since you can do the one on one chat for free on the other system anyway, so they'd be charging for the one thing that is free on M$ system.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 5, 2010

Marcelbrkl wrote:

MinhasH wrote:

Post your thoughts.

soy has to the right to charge for whatever they want to , they already have the psn for free and playstation home. stop being cheap.

They could charge for Playstation Home instead. What a patetic service that is. Extreemly boring and probably costs a lot of monney to develop.
CGC is a basic gamer service and should of course be free because it will be useless if it isnt. Sony should concentrate on services that makes them sell more consoles and games. CGC is one of them because a lot of friends would buy the same game to play against each other. How could they make a console without having or thinking about this from the begining?
Message Edited by siredward on 01-05-2010 03:27 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jan 5, 2010

CherylRose wrote:

There were lists posted of premium services for ps3 and one of the listed ones was cross game chat, meaning they would charge for it

I don't think cross game chat should cost money on ps3, especially if it's only 2 people able to chat like it is now, since you can do the one on one chat for free on the other system anyway, so they'd be charging for the one thing that is free on M$ system.

how is it free? dont they charge a monthly fee for online service.. maybe the cost is hidden in the monthly charge... i dont know beacuse, i dont own the other system..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jan 5, 2010
i honestly think that cross chat should be free for everyone, but either way i'll probally still pay for the premium service...but it better be good like a way way way better profile set up, a ton more avatars, and just better features or i wont pay and pretty much give up on psn...and the cross chat better work great!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
412 posts

Jan 5, 2010

Willies420 wrote:

CherylRose wrote:

how is it free? dont they charge a monthly fee for online service.. maybe the cost is hidden in the monthly charge... i dont know beacuse, i dont own the other system..

with the xbox the silver membership is free but you cant play online but you can still use the cross game chat for free. its the gold membership that cost money.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (17 Views)
0 Likes