May 01 2013
By: Solo_xX69MEXx First Son 1 posts

Someone please help me

4 replies 111 views Edited May 1, 2013
I trying to report a hacker, and i dont know how exactly how to do it, can someone help me stop this person from hacking me...
Message 1 of 5 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32324 posts

Re: Someone please help me

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Solo_xX69MEXx wrote:
I trying to report a hacker, and i dont know how exactly how to do it, can someone help me stop this person from hacking me...

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

No one can 'hack' you unless they have your account information, if they don't then they can't hack you, can some people make it so they have infinite ammo in some games, yes, can they make some people lose ranks, again yes it appears so, but they can't access your actual account unless you give them your password.

If you still want to report someone please use the in-game report feature if there is one, if there isn't please use the following link:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 1, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

BRIT has supplied some great advice.  Let us know if there is anything more we can help you with.

Moble

Message 3 of 5 (93 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Solo_xX69MEXx wrote:

No one can 'hack' you unless they have your account information, if they don't then they can't hack you, can some people make it so they have infinite ammo in some games, yes, can they make some people lose ranks, again yes it appears so, but they can't access your actual account unless you give them your password.

If you still want to report someone please use the in-game report feature if there is one, if there isn't please use the following link:

BRIT-KO

Or np.us.playstation.com :smileywink:

Message 4 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32324 posts

May 2, 2013

mh637099 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Solo_xX69MEXx wrote:

BRIT-KO

Or np.us.playstation.com :smileywink:

Your link is broken mh, & actually the link I supplied is actually the corrrect one to use :smileywink:.

BRIT-KO

Message 5 of 5 (60 Views)