Mar 28 2013
By: G-Gunner-G First Son 1 posts

Saints row the third full package

3 replies 111 views Edited Mar 28, 2013
Hello,
I've bought saints row THE third THE full package today and it missed a couple of packs in it. Also my online pass doesn't work. Can you please help me out?
Greetings,
Gijs Hermkens
Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13181 posts

Re: Saints row the third full package

Mar 28, 2013

What packs do you think that it missed?  The Full Package is not a season pass.  The Playstation Store version includes the same content as the Blu-ray version, whose content was obviously fixed in manufacturing. The Full Package includes the three downloadable mission packs that were released before it, and about three dozen selected bonus items. That is it.  It doesn't include all of the DLC that is available for the game in the Playstation Store.  Any mission packs released after the Full Package are not included.

When you say that your online pass does not work, bear in mind that the online passes are region specific; so installing an online pass from one region will not necessarily allow you to play online in a different region.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18291 posts

Mar 28, 2013

G-Gunner-G wrote:
Hello,
I've bought saints row THE third THE full package today and it missed a couple of packs in it. Also my online pass doesn't work. Can you please help me out?
Greetings,
Gijs Hermkens
Netherlands

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

I'm pretty sure that when you purchase Saints Row®: The Third The Full Package you get all the related content as separate downloads and you are given the option to select which to download or just download all packages in queue.

Whatever you ended up choosing at the moment, you can re-download the game and  all the related content that comes with it by accessing your Download List.

PlayStation Network/Sign In/Account Management/Transaction Management/Download List

Regarding the Online Pass Issue

Did you purchased this game on the US PSN Store and are you trying to play it online using your Netherlands PSN account? If so this should be your problem. Use the US account to activate the online pass.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3479 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

THQ is DEAD...

All their games Now have ZERO support at all...

Content is being removed from PSN... as the T&C THQ and SCEE agreed have been terminated... due to non payment...

As more and more of THQ content reaches Renew of T&C that content will get pulled from PSN store. 

DLC for many THQ game has allready been pulled...

The agreements are between you and the Publisher THQ trying to get some thing back from a DEAD company is impossible...

You could try SCEE CS phone number for a refund but the Game is as Packaged.

Online services can be removed at any time by the publisher and it will say so on the box and on the online T&C...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes