Feb 23 2013
By: McCabe51 First Son 1 posts

Reporting a player/ complaint form

5 replies 186 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

Im trying to log a complaint, but the form will not allow me to enter my email. It is required to go to the next page.  please help  

Message 1 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32998 posts

Re: Reporting a player/ complaint form

Feb 23, 2013

McCabe51 wrote:

Im trying to log a complaint, but the form will not allow me to enter my email. It is required to go to the next page.  please help  

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

This is a known issue & the Sony team are aware of it.

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 6 (179 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 26, 2013

im trying to complaint about hacker in gta4 but the forms drop down list of games user is cheating on, is NOT WORKING.

Message 3 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

Hey Sony please help me.i was playing MLB the show 13 today.i was facing a guy by the gamer tag **Removed Username** I was winning the game and he for some reason did something to his Internet and the game did not count.i mad because I still can't believe people are doing this.i send him a message saying I will report it and he just lol saying at least the game didn't count.please banned this guy so he Won't do this again to other players.

[Edited - Removed username]

Message 4 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 17, 2013

This site is giving me the runaround even trying to locate the form!!! I want to report a hacker called ** Edited*** who is somehow able to start a MW2 campaign and once you join he leaves and then when you finish the game you find your screen is permanently black and all your gear is gone. Help?!

[Edited - Removed Username]

Message 5 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Same problem. Why is the PSN website so poorly designed? Every link to the complaint form brings me to the community homepage. This is ridiculous. Poor customer service, good job.
Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes