Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
47537 posts

Re: 'Remove Games From Trophy List Option'

Aug 10, 2011

Gamer-er wrote:

Why would you care about what others think of your fictional trophies?

I would like it for my personal trophy viewing.

When i look at my trophies I dont want to see the few games I played and just didn't like and earned zero trophies for.

I just want to delete those games/trophies off my list, the 0 percent ones and I have a few.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16322 posts

Aug 10, 2011

I hope we NEVER get this option. It's like a game review. When your friends see that 0% they know the game must not be very good. Could save someone some money. With 14 plats what do you care about some 0%?

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 74 (225 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 24, 2011

I totally agree with the whole idea.... i have a 100% medal of honor game but still i want to erase it for personal matters....this option will not harm anyone but help others....thank you for your message LaurensMalter...i really really really hope playstaion agrees with our idea our idea and releases and updaye or something as soon as possible

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 74 (225 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Aug 24, 2011

I downloaded the warhawk demo during the plus free month, not knowing that it would install trophies. That 2% will stare at me, pissing me off everyday. Please allow us to remove them, I am okay with having that responsibility.

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 74 (225 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47537 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Yeah i still want to delete those games i played and didn't like so only have one two or no trophies in!

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 3, 2011

I suppor your idea.....i had a bunch of games i tried out, didnt like and wouldn't like to see them around in my Trophy list...and well it bothers me to have 2 see games i really didn't like.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 10, 2011

Agreed.  I'm the only one who really plays my PS3 but on occassion my family will try things.  They never knew that they should create their own user to keep their stuff on, and thus I have a few 0% and 4% on games I won't even touch (and don't even own).  I even have a few demos trophies sitting there from when I wanted to test something and thought that would be a safe way of doing it (meaning no trophy loading).

I understand the argument that we should have a second test account for rentals and such, but that doesn't really help the few of us who found that out late or have family members who don't understand what a seperate account means.  I mean, even if they just gave us the ability to remove stuff for a month and then took it away, it would at least help with this issue.  Or make a rule that only 5% or less games can be deleted.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5911 posts

Sep 11, 2011

Heck, we still can't manage our download list, and people have been requesting that since before trophies were even available. If Sony hasn't fixed that yet, don't hold your breath for trophy management. Not gonna happen any time soon... if ever.

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic (except my friends deep inside the earth).
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47537 posts

Sep 12, 2011

GeekGod wrote:

Heck, we still can't manage our download list, and people have been requesting that since before trophies were even available. If Sony hasn't fixed that yet, don't hold your breath for trophy management. Not gonna happen any time soon... if ever.

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic (except my friends deep inside the earth).

yeah thats another one!

Can I please delete my DL'ed demos off my download list PLEASE!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 1, 2012

I'm in complete agreement with this idea. I just downloaded DC Universe Online, haven't even played the damn thing, and the trophy list is just sitting there with that ugly little 0%. I actually have OCD, and it drives me up a wall just seeing it sitting there. I don't play online games very much, I had just wanted to casually try it out because my friend wanted to play it with me. You would think that trophy lists could be added and removed much like an account profile feature, but I guess Sony didn't think of that.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 74 (225 Views)
0 Likes