Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 05 2013
By: TheExplosionist First Son 1 posts

Recovery

1 replies 79 views Edited Nov 5, 2013

Hello Community!

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto Online recently, though earlier today, (By mistake) I pressed the delete button, and my Charactor was deleted. 

Is there anyway it can be recovered? I've sent an Email to "Playstation", with basic details such as time, and PSN Tag Well I am not certain that it was the correct address to send to, as it was the address that sends me daily/monthly reminders about New games Etc. 

I apologize if I am not suppost to post this as a "Topic" as I am new to this "Stuff".

Sincerely,

Daniel / TheExplosionist

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28968 posts

Re: Recovery

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

TheExplosionist wrote:

Hello Community!

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto Online recently, though earlier today, (By mistake) I pressed the delete button, and my Charactor was deleted. 

Is there anyway it can be recovered? I've sent an Email to "Playstation", with basic details such as time, and PSN Tag Well I am not certain that it was the correct address to send to, as it was the address that sends me daily/monthly reminders about New games Etc. 

I apologize if I am not suppost to post this as a "Topic" as I am new to this "Stuff".

Sincerely,

Daniel / TheExplosionist

Where did you send your email to, I'm only sking because Sony / PlayStation doesn't accept emails anymore regarding issues or assistance?

Just realized which email address you sent it to, thatt's an address that does not accept replies, you'll be waiting literally forever for a response!

Unless you have some saved data somewhere I think your character is lost.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)
0 Likes