Sep 01 2009
By: NarooN Ghost of Sparta 17336 posts

ROTFL @ The Hatred of 3.0

13 replies 5 views Edited Sep 1, 2009

And watch, just like with 2.0, 3.40 will come out in November or December, and add universal in-game music, cross-game private chats, and PS2 BC. Then, Home will finally get video and audio streaming in our e-homes, and the PS3 will be able to bathe you and cook your french toast JUST the way you like it.

Remember, I called it.

My observation has purpose, hence I am here.
Message 1 of 14 (5 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10930 posts

Re: ROTFL @ The Hatred of 3.0

Sep 1, 2009

NarooN wrote:

And watch, just like with 2.0, 3.40 will come out in November or December, and add universal in-game music, cross-game private chats, and PS2 BC. Then, Home will finally get video and audio streaming in our e-homes, and the PS3 will be able to bathe you and cook your french toast JUST the way you like it.

Remember, I called it.

people have been calling those same things for 3 years now

Message 2 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
49 posts

Sep 1, 2009
Some people just can't be pleased at all. It is funny watching everyone wait with excitement then bash Sony's work. Kinda made ppl forget about the whole EA thing. I personally love any new update. It shows that they still care. Remember we could all still not have in-game xmband not update it all.
Message 3 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Sep 1, 2009
I myself am not that pleased with the update, but I'm not actually angry. I mean, I remember how a *few* people complained about the battery covering the clock, and what does Sony do? They fix it, and add this awesome notification bar in it's place. That thing is really useful. Now all they gotta do is let me hear a sound when I get a new message.

Message 4 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Sep 1, 2009

KNUBB wrote:
Some people just can't be pleased at all. It is funny watching everyone wait with excitement then bash Sony's work. Kinda made ppl forget about the whole EA thing. I personally love any new update. It shows that they still care. Remember we could all still not have in-game xmband not update it all.
I think a lot of people, myself included just feel like we've been insulted by Sony. 3.0 is like Sony telling us we're too stupid to read normal sized text and decide for ourselves what to purchase. They apparently figure we can't find the store, so they put it on there three friggin times. They put giant boxes around friends so we can now know that "THIS IS WHERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE!". I love updates too, and I'm all for change, but please don't force more and more advertisements down my throat and insult my intelligence. 

Message 5 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17336 posts

Sep 1, 2009

XrobX wrote:

NarooN wrote:

Remember, I called it.

people have been calling those same things for 3 years now

Yeah, but they all got the ideas from me.

**bleep** don't ever give credit where credit is due.

Message 6 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
592 posts

Sep 1, 2009
All read called it and hung up on it
Message 7 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10930 posts

Sep 1, 2009
sony usually comes to the rescue when enough people cry about something. like with rumble. they have our backs.
Message 8 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1220 posts

Sep 1, 2009

KNUBB wrote:

What is "the whole EA thing"?

Message 9 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Sep 1, 2009
Yeah? And what about the option to get my original small font size back?

Message 10 of 14 (5 Views)
0 Likes