I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Re: QUIT BLAMING EA!!!!

Aug 27, 2009

Quoting myself from another thread:

Johnson-Nick-55 wrote:

Continue playing your EA games and buying them with no shame, pain, or anger.   I suggest to just get the major (gaming) media websites involved.   Such as Kotaku, Joystiq, Cnet, G4TV(This would probably get on TV), and IGN.   This may get EA to perhaps speak up about this matter, which is all I want.   This is not a matter to get angry over, we do not even pay for PSN, be happy it's free.   I can totally understand if you're all angry if we actually had to pay for PSN.  But since we don't pay for it, it's complete nonsense to be angry over.

You guys are taking this WAY too far.  The EA forums are SPAMMED with this.  Some guy went so far as to even post sickening mutilated bodies and pr0n(Have to spell it this way) on the EA forums, that is taking it WAY too far.  You guys need to CHILL OUT.   You don't need to go complaining about it on forums and spamming forums.  What you need to do is get the media invlolved.

I highlighted the key parts in blue and red.

Also, I'm not so sure that Super_Secret is such a reliable source as I thought he was.  Remember that video that surfaced of a guy who foudn a PS3 slim in the black market?  That video was out before Super_Secret.   How did he know about 2.80?  Perhaps 2.80 was pre-installed on that system because it was a display/test unit?

Message Edited by Johnson-Nick-55 on 08-26-2009 09:53 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1081 posts

Aug 27, 2009

wow you guys are still ranting on about this post let it die already...

MODS lock this thread! 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Akumin wrote:

WOW! are you guys kidding me? Your taking some random poster who made a screen name called

"Super Secret" and started posting what seems to be LIES!

The Cross game chat is prolly being worked on.

And some idiot just put the forums A BLAZE!!!

I go to EA's Forums and WOW you guys have taken this WAY TO FAR!

There are pics of people getting Molested and guy on guy pics all over there forums.

you know kids visit these sites? This isn't some random forum hosted by some random guy in a basement!

This is a MAJOR COMPANY! And every post you make is LOGGED with your IP ADDRESS saved.

So go ahead, keep doing what your doing I foresee a lot of Banning and consequences coming from this childish BS!

All of this looks like a BIG FAT LIE! I can't believe you guys believe someone with a Screen Name SUPER SECRET!

complete idiots believe this!

your the complete moron, this is the same dude that gave us info on the slim way before it even came out , not to mention the psp go , and firmware 2.8 and 3.0, which all turned out to be true
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Akumin wrote:

wow you guys are still ranting on about this post let it die already...

MODS lock this thread! 

Umm no one has posted here for like 10 minutes, so you r the only one "ranting on".

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Aug 27, 2009
EA sucks i got banned forever on this name for saying an accidental F word when i was on BF BC beta and got banned forever i accidentilly dropped my controller which means E agmes for me online = cant play (YOU have been perminantly banned)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1580 posts

Aug 27, 2009

i just got one thing to say, all these features should of been in every gaming system from the begining then they should of use the Firmware update to tweak, fix and improve any other bug or features but then again thats just my perspective.

but this been discuss by many other gamers, most of the time ppl move over to the xbox side due to the fact of online feature, i always hear them talking  down on PS3 also but i always say that its not the PS3 cant do what "The Box" could do but PS3 could do far more better things, its just this whole patent system in the USA is a big stupid and monopoly like, and alot of it should be thrown out the window cuz half, maybe more of the U.S Patent filed doesnt even make any sense at ALL!! Period.

Not only does this patent crap cripple technology for the consumer but it stop us from evolving on a Tech lvl.

Why you think the army has far more superior tech than regular consumer does, u think its because they take it to war? no cuz the government got the money and legal big guys to do these they and i bet most of the army, navy, which ever armed service infringe on patents like its a shopping spree.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (14 Views)
0 Likes