Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 27 2009
By: Akumin I Only Post Everything 1081 posts

QUIT BLAMING EA!!!!

25 replies 23 views Edited Aug 27, 2009

WOW! are you guys kidding me? Your taking some random poster who made a screen name called

"Super Secret" and started posting what seems to be LIES!

The Cross game chat is prolly being worked on.

And some idiot just put the forums A BLAZE!!!

I go to EA's Forums and WOW you guys have taken this WAY TO FAR!

There are pics of people getting Molested and guy on guy pics all over there forums.

you know kids visit these sites? This isn't some random forum hosted by some random guy in a basement!

This is a MAJOR COMPANY! And every post you make is LOGGED with your IP ADDRESS saved.

So go ahead, keep doing what your doing I foresee a lot of Banning and consequences coming from this childish BS!

All of this looks like a BIG FAT LIE! I can't believe you guys believe someone with a Screen Name SUPER SECRET!

complete idiots believe this!

Message 1 of 26 (23 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1085 posts

Re: QUIT BLAMING EA!!!!

Aug 27, 2009

Akumin wrote:

WOW! are you guys kidding me? Your taking some random poster who made a screen name called

There are pics of people getting Molested and guy on guy pics all over there forums.

you know kids visit these sites? This isn't some random forum hosted by some random guy in a basement!

This is a MAJOR COMPANY! And every post you make is LOGGED with your IP ADDRESS saved.

So go ahead, keep doing what your doing I foresee a lot of Banning and consequences coming from this childish BS!

All of this looks like a BIG FAT LIE! I can't believe you guys believe someone with a Screen Name SUPER SECRET!

Complete idiots? Your a dumbass.

Read some stuff before you start calling people out dumb**bleep**.

xdon
Message 2 of 26 (23 Views)
Sackboy
589 posts

Aug 27, 2009
It's gotten very ugly...
Erasure242
Gaming Console Network
www.gamingconsolenetwork.com
Message 3 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1081 posts

Aug 27, 2009

xDon wrote:

Akumin wrote:

POINT PROVEN RIGHT HERE FOLKS! 

Message 4 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9915 posts

Aug 27, 2009

xDon wrote:

Akumin wrote:

Are you trying to get banned? Please watch your langauge for the sake of your account

Message 5 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
jga
Treasure Hunter
7013 posts

Aug 27, 2009

I myself believe that very few if any members of PSN are actually doing that. 

Message Edited by jga on 08-26-2009 09:12 PM
Message 6 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1767 posts

Aug 27, 2009
Everything he has said has been true thus far. He's right, you are a dumbass if you don't believe him by now.
Message 7 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Akumin wrote:

Your post shows you don't know who Super_Secret is, therefore you can't say what is total BS. Super_Secret accurately predicted the Slim coming out and its specs. He predicted the PSP GO I think also, and a few others. He also called the day that 2.80 was coming out. He's an awfully reliable source.

Get your Portable ID!Add Steezin_ for COD4. Just leave a message with it saying why you are adding me. Don't forget the underscore.
Message 8 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2543 posts

Aug 27, 2009
Blaming EA = the trendy thing to do
You will be ministers of death praying for war!!! -R.Lee Ermey
Message 9 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1085 posts

Aug 27, 2009

SpLinT wrote:
Everything he has said has been true thus far. He's right, you are a dumbass if you don't believe him by now.

Exactly my point;

And I'm sorry about the swearing but seriously? Calling everyone complete idiots?

"Super_Secret" has indeed predicted everything that has been announced thus far.(besides a few things which he said might *NOT* happen)

PS3 Slim, firmware and more! He was very specific about the details.

Message Edited by xDon on 08-26-2009 09:17 PM
xdon
Message 10 of 26 (23 Views)
0 Likes