Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 02 2013
By: xXMiKey_So_RawxX First Son 2 posts

Ps3 Keeps Freezing And Not Playing Gta 5 Or Downloaded Games .

5 replies 508 views Edited Oct 2, 2013

Okay So I Bought Gta 5 On Thrusday , When I Got And I Tried To Play The Game It Wouldn't Read It At First ... But I Started Playing With It Until It Read .. Once That Happend I Had To Do The Installation , That Took Forever So I Kept Restarting It And Doing It All Over Again Until It Was Finished But Once That Happend It Wasn't Playing Right .. It Kept On Freezing Up And I Can't Do Any Mission Correctly Like How It Suppose To Play . Because I Always Used Too Keep It On For Nights And I Think It Is Over Heating . And It Also Says That My Hard Drive Is Corrupted . But Please Help Me With This Problem Cause I Need To Play Grand Theft Auto 5 .

Message 1 of 6 (508 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17362 posts

Re: Ps3 Keeps Freezing And Not Playing Gta 5 Or Downloaded Games .

Oct 2, 2013

wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh YoUr ShIfT kEy? It'S mAkInG yOu TyPe AlL wEiRd. AnYwAy TrY sAfE mOdE. cLiCk ThE wOrDs SaFe MoDe FoR a LiNk AnD fOlLoW tHe ViDeO. pOsT rEsUlTs Or CoMe BaCk If YoU aRe StIlL hAvInG tRoUbLe.

Message 2 of 6 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 2, 2013

I Have Tried That It Doesn't Work... It Still Keeps Doing The Same Thing .

Message 3 of 6 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 13, 2013
Getting same problem won't load at all mate iver dodgey disk as first copied did same thing kept crashing now new copy won't load restored file and deleted data full reinstalled the game same prob won't load what's going on why aint rockstar helping
Message 4 of 6 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 13, 2013
Now when I put disk saying system software update 4.50 or later the check my system is 4.50 what is going could it be ps3 software to old my console a slim 3y old all other games play fine just GTA5
Message 5 of 6 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

GTA5 career freez now won't load

Oct 14, 2013
Was playing fine since I go online and that's when it starting freezing now I can't play career it loads to career story loadind screen then stops I done safe mode deleted saved data what is going on is it ps3 software or is cause of update that's corrupted my ps3 should sew um plus now when I put disk saying system software 4.50 or later my system is so what going on its iver the ps3 or rockstar who's lieing or is help out there
Message 6 of 6 (345 Views)
0 Likes