Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 03 2014
By: D3eathD3viance First Son 1 posts

PS3 is useless!

6 replies 167 views Edited Jan 3, 2014

I buy your stupid product at a way to over priced price, just to get home and sit for 3 weeks trying to update one f ing game???? Why cant you stop being so lazy and do some effort in atually keeping your f ing customers happy??? I do not deserve to sit and struggle with a product that should be working right in the firat place, THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!! and dont tell me to go change this and change that and adjust upnp here and vpn there and then system factory reset and new router etc etc BECAUSE YOU GUY JUST CANT F ING PROGRAM FOR **bleep**! Please stop making consols..... please

its bad enough paying that expensive for a piece **bleep** 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1344 posts

Re: PS3 is useless!

Jan 3, 2014
LMAO. You complain about updating ONE game? What a laugh. Odd, I never have any of the problems that you listed. I don't even need to use a VPN nor do a Factory Reset nor buy a new Router. This is YOUR problem not the PS3. Go do your Homework and learn how Networking works.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2014

Disclaimer: I Love this kind of post! Hints of sarcasm within.

I buy your stupid product at a way to over priced price

-Interestingly enough you thought it was good enough to purchase in the first place.

, just to get home and sit for 3 weeks trying to update one f ing game????

-Which game would this be exactly? It may not even be a game under the realm of Sony's responsibility.

Why cant you stop being so lazy and do some effort in atually keeping your f ing customers happy???

-Is there something specifc you are peeved about? Perhaps provide a solution to the problem along with your complaint. Be a part of the solution.

I do not deserve to sit and struggle with a product that should be working right in the firat place, THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!!

-Well no on here knows what you do and don't deserve. But given the nature of your post I'd wager you are on Santa's naughty list.

and dont tell me to go change this and change that and adjust upnp here and vpn there and then system factory reset and new router etc etc BECAUSE YOU GUY JUST CANT F ING PROGRAM FOR **bleep**!

-Of course they can't, everyone who thinks they are have superior programming knowledge is in high school and is far more versed than anyone who is a professional at this.

Please stop making consols..... please

-I got nothing on this one. This is beyond rationality.

-What is expensive is relative to your income, I'm sorry you feel that way. I happen to think they are fairly priced. Perhaps if you worked on your grammar, verbal ettiquette, and sentance structure; you could put together a nice resume that would yield you a position that pays you more than you currently do. Maybe working on your attitude and how to properly convey an issue to get proper results would be benficial to you as well.

Welcome to the forums.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (154 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5414 posts

Jan 3, 2014

What we have here is simply:

Troll.jpg

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
 photo Signature2.png

MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (145 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jan 3, 2014

vfr_800_rider wrote:

What we have here is simply:

Troll.jpg

Oh but of course. But these kind of folks never post and leave... they may not post in their thread again but they always return to look. I like to make sure I leave them a little something if no one else has yet. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (140 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jan 3, 2014

i think playstation is way 100.0000 times better than xbox ever be mabey the internet is tthe problem the game try contacting the developer

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2014

GOW71 wrote:

Disclaimer: I Love this kind of post! Hints of sarcasm within.

I buy your stupid product at a way to over priced price

-Interestingly enough you thought it was good enough to purchase in the first place.

, just to get home and sit for 3 weeks trying to update one f ing game????

-Which game would this be exactly? It may not even be a game under the realm of Sony's responsibility.

Why cant you stop being so lazy and do some effort in atually keeping your f ing customers happy???

-Is there something specifc you are peeved about? Perhaps provide a solution to the problem along with your complaint. Be a part of the solution.

I do not deserve to sit and struggle with a product that should be working right in the firat place, THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!!

-Well no on here knows what you do and don't deserve. But given the nature of your post I'd wager you are on Santa's naughty list.

and dont tell me to go change this and change that and adjust upnp here and vpn there and then system factory reset and new router etc etc BECAUSE YOU GUY JUST CANT F ING PROGRAM FOR **bleep**!

-Of course they can't, everyone who thinks they are have superior programming knowledge is in high school and is far more versed than anyone who is a professional at this.

Please stop making consols..... please

-I got nothing on this one. This is beyond rationality.

-What is expensive is relative to your income, I'm sorry you feel that way. I happen to think they are fairly priced. Perhaps if you worked on your grammar, verbal ettiquette, and sentance structure; you could put together a nice resume that would yield you a position that pays you more than you currently do. Maybe working on your attitude and how to properly convey an issue to get proper results would be benficial to you as well.

Welcome to the forums.

OPs like this always come though in my head like this:

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (97 Views)