Jan 13 2011
By: Beatleman First Son 1 posts

PS3 Playstation Store. Why do about 30% of the movie previews come in a different language that what my system is set up for. English!!!.

1 replies 8 views Edited Jan 13, 2011

Please HELP! someone.  about 30% of the movie previews I watch (from the Playstation Store, watch before renting) come in a different language, German, french, etc.  My PS3 is set up in English (ONLY).  I have not been able to find any information about this problem, have called the PSN head office twice now.  I'm getting very tired and frustrated with this issue.

Any information about what I can do will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5251 posts

Re: PS3 Playstation Store. Why do about 30% of the movie previews come in a different language that what my system is set up for. English!!!.

Jan 14, 2011

I have never had this problem. Sounds like the time I had brought a new DVD player and all of the audio would only play in Spanish. The laughs that I heard from the Time Warner service techs was messed up. Turns out that somehow the SAP audio option had somehow been turned on. Come to think of it have you tried going into BR settings and looked at what your default language settings are?

Message 2 of 2 (8 Views)
0 Likes