Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: PS3 ISSUES AFTER 4.31 UPDATE..

Feb 7, 2013

I had an issue with Youtube. but I uninstalled and renstalled at it works great now.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 64 (637 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2013
my ps3 same problem broke after update n I blamed bluray of fail not sony but after I borrow a ps3 frm a buddy who has never played online so was never asked to update.. n I update his ps3 to play blk ops 2 online now his ps3 wont go passed system file restore now I can fix 2 ps3's I now see I am responsible for sony's crap BS software they own on my bought n barrowed possessions I paid to own but do not have rights 2 **bleep** REALLY F****K u SONY u give no choice but to believe ur against us ...if u sided with us on this problem showing everyone that u have proof that software was def not it then ohh wait u maid the hardware too..................
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 64 (601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Ok what the hell? I recently got my PS3, not a slim, I'll admit, it fell once or twice, but it still works fine. so one day i set it up, let my sister go on her account and she is playing infamous 1, keep in mind this is after the 4.31 update. Suddenly the game freezes, and i have to turn it off. then when i have to turn it back on, it says it has corrupted data, and needs to restart to begin fixing the problem. so it restarts. then it says if it wont restart, connect a portible data storage device with 4.31 update or later installed. so i download it on a usb drive and go through the "hold down START and SELECT" bs and its reformatting fine, then it hits 99% and stops. it says its still downloading, but its been saying that for 3 hours.  and it doesnt stop. please help, i think sony broke my ps3.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 64 (496 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
13728 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I get dropped from the psn sometimes. With a message saying the my cable is disconnected.
http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 64 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 17, 2013

jailbreak

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 64 (471 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ps3 now won't play any play games and dvd after update

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 64 (367 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 9, 2013
I'm experiencing the same behavior. Ihave updated to 4.30, and experienced no issues on my system, however, I had the bad idea of checking whether there was an update available , as soon as I updated to 4.31, my unit won't play games whether downloaded from the store, or retail discs. The store won't even load, hanging at a black screen, same for games.

I look forward to update the firmware, in order to have the system back to operational status....
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 64 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Same here... no problems until 4.31 update. Now my controllers are all screwy and no discs will load. LAME LAME LAME.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 64 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 16, 2013

i find this unbeleivable that it hasnt been sorted.My son has played his ps3 without one issue at all for 2 years.we turn on,update to 4.31 and it has ended our ps3.it doesnt read games anymore.This was instant..We were playing then updated and it died. So i seriously will not accept that it wasnt the update because im not stupid and niether are all the other people saying the same thing.So i have a look online to see if theres a fix and i find post after post after post about this issue.Have Sony released any info about an update at all?

to make this plain my son is nine and he does not want me to get him a PS4 because of this issue HES 9!!! to have a kid say that he doesnt want a PS4 because of what happened to his PS3 is a real wake up call.

Hes Nine Sony and he KNOWS it was the update that killed his PS3,

ive heard stories that people have been told it wasnt the update and that sony will fix theyre broken Ps3s (for a fee) i dont know if thats true but if it is it is trully Disgusting.

priorities Sony, priorities!!!!! 

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 64 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 16, 2013

SONY READ THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SAY ALL OUR LENSES HAVE BROKE WITHIN WHAT? A MONTH OF EACH OTHER?

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 64 (142 Views)
0 Likes