Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Re: PS Store major problem discovered fix needed.

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

also I knew I had a game in my cart but I didn't know that was keeping me from playing a demo and people don't no that and that is the problem.

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6161 posts

Dec 4, 2012
You keep saying Play a demo, just want to make sure but you are refering to downloading the demo right. Also it`s easily fixed by just entering the cart, and clicking remove icon. (I belive it`s an X), then you can download the demo with no problems, doesn`t really take that long to do.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Yes, trying to download a demo if there is something in your cart and you have no funds is impossible you should be able to download a demo no matter whats in your cart. I didn't realize that having a game in my cart was keeping me from downloading a demo. You shouldnt have to delete items in your cart to download a demo

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

you have no funds in your wallet and there is a game sitting in your cart you click try a demo the demo goes to your cart, now you have a demo and a game in your cart from whenever, you should be able to click the demo in your cart and proceed to download and play it regardless of the game in your cart.

I have said it before but that is the reason why I couldn't proceed to play the demo because there was a game in my cart that should be fixed and I had no clue as to why I couldn't proceed with the demo.

"no assist."
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes