First Son
20 posts

Re: On Update 3.42 (also, Blinking Red Light and YLOD) and how it happened to me

Sep 11, 2010

PyrrhusRex wrote:

Once you reach the rank of Junior (I think?), then you can use a signature on these forums. As for where to get them, they're all over the place. I use one from ps3trophycard.com, but there are quite a few sites that will generate and host a card for you.

Oh, cool... When the Forums were rejecting the PSN created one, I got a little confused... Thanks!

Message 11 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1134 posts

Re: On Update 3.42 (also, Blinking Red Light and YLOD) and how it happened to me

Sep 11, 2010
Wait... your kidding... mother F@#^$! I thought that since the DLC added trophies and lowered your % you had to get those to get the plat if you didnt get it before the game update. Is that not true? Did you get plats after the DLC trophy updates???

My whole world is turning upside down!!!
Red Forman: If the US government decides to stick a tracking device up your ***, you say, "Thank You. And God Bless America."
Message 12 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 11, 2010

watsuke wrote:
Wait... your kidding... mother F@#^$! I thought that since the DLC added trophies and lowered your % you had to get those to get the plat if you didnt get it before the game update. Is that not true? Did you get plats after the DLC trophy updates???

Yeah, and here I was thinking the same thing...

Message 13 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3221 posts

Sep 11, 2010

Yup, I'm definitely sure. I've gotten plenty of plats after the DLC was added without ever getting to 100%.

Game 1: Giants 11-7 Rangers       Game 4: Giants 4-0 Rangers            GIANTS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!
Game 2: Giants 9-0 Rangers         Game 5: Giants 3-1 Rangers                             2010 Champs!
Game 3: Rangers 4-2 Giants
Go Giants!

PyrrhusRex Trophy Card

| Uncharted 2 Stats | Learn to Google |

Modern War Gear Solid

Message 14 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1677 posts

Sep 11, 2010

So I thought this was suposed to be a 3.42 thread? Seems like it jumped way off topic with the trophie stuff.

Currently playing:RockBand 2Battlefield 1943, Sega Rally Revo, Ski-Doo Challange, Grip Shift, Crash Commando, Flower, Cuboid, Crash Commando, Operation Creature Feature, Zen Pinball, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Flock, Guitar Hero:World Tour, ZumA, Buzz Quizz Tv, Lego Star Wars The complete Saga, Surfs Up, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Resistance 2, LBP, Tiger Woods 08, MGS4, Burnout Paradise, Grip Shift, Warhawk, COD4, Eye Of Judgement, MotorStorm, Rockband, Madden 07, Ridge Racer 7, Blazing Angels, Army of Two, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter, Skate, Fatal Inertia, High Stakes Poker, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for booty, Tekken 5, Calling all Cars, Super Rub a Dub, Blast Factor, High Velocity Bowling, Flow, SuperStardust HD.
Message 15 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4176 posts

Sep 11, 2010

watsuke wrote:

lol

plat only requires you to obtain the title's original list of trophies.  DLC trophies don't count towards the plat (for example, i have the plat for bioshock 2, but my % is sitting at 67% because of the DLC trophies that have since been added).  

Message 16 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 11, 2010

...And I'm only 3 (or 13) creator hearts away from the LBP Create Trophy! (last I checked)... Gotta wait...

Oh, but how many posts do you need to reach Junior status and have an HTML tag? I feel kinda left out here... Eh, I'm only Trophy level 10, need to start playing games with more trophies...

Message 17 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3221 posts

Sep 11, 2010

We're not allowed to discuss the exact requirements for certain ranks, so just keep posting.

Game 1: Giants 11-7 Rangers       Game 4: Giants 4-0 Rangers            GIANTS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!
Game 2: Giants 9-0 Rangers         Game 5: Giants 3-1 Rangers                             2010 Champs!
Game 3: Rangers 4-2 Giants
Go Giants!

PyrrhusRex Trophy Card

| Uncharted 2 Stats | Learn to Google |

Modern War Gear Solid

Message 18 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Sep 12, 2010

PyrrhusRex wrote:

We're not allowed to discuss the exact requirements for certain ranks, so just keep posting.

It's a conspiracy!...

Post >.<

Message 19 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 14, 2010

same deal for me. during a bfbc2 match. black screen, three beeps, then powered down with a blinking red light. was able to turn it back on and crashed again. after that it only went green then blinking red. really hope i don't lose my stats...

Message 20 of 29 (15 Views)
0 Likes