Dec 16 2012
By: Tbocat First Son 2 posts

NAT 3 type problem can't play RED DEAD REDEMPTION

[ Edited ]
2 replies 3022 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

Hey all I'm having a whole  lot of trouble trying to get rid of the Nat3  type . I have a  Motorola  3477-02-1022 router and have read posts after posts  and nothing has worked,I have called AT&T they don't know and  Motorola  and they don't know......Is there anyone out there who may have a clue on what I need to do??    I will say this  I'm not to sure what every thing means on the configure side nor know

what 1/2 the stuff means  or what it dose but,  if  I'm told what to do I'm sure I can do it.  The reason for the Nat 3  type is to

change to Nat 2 or  1 to play RED DEAD REDEMPTIONalso I'm not sure if I have the right  port forwarding  numbers.

.Nothing seems to work .  Will someone PLEASE  Help  ????

" NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE,LIKE A CAT ON IT'S BUTT "
Message 1 of 3 (3,022 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: NAT 3 type problem can't play RED DEAD REDEMPTION

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

This could be explained to you, but, after re-reading your post, I am really quite sure you would not be able to fully comprehend the issues you are dealing with.  But, I do hope this helps you out, in some small way.  Quick suggestion:  Your overall setup is not right and will not allow you to play that game.  You are trying to play a game that was released in 2010.  Stay current.  Play another game.  

Message 2 of 3 (3,012 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: NAT 3 type problem can't play RED DEAD REDEMPTION

Dec 21, 2012

I  hear ya about playing another game, but why, I still have trophies to get,and if someone  knew  about the Motorola 3347-02-1022 router/modem   and give me certain areas to look in the configurations I may be able to figure it out how to  change the NAT , I'm not that dumb,and it may be something easy  but, I really don't want to screw my connection up which I did following all the suggestions  I have read on here and youtube  etc..None of them worked.  I could go out and buy a another router but the funds are not there to do that ,so  I'm stuck with this  dang Motorola.   I've done port forwarding, done the IP  Passthrough, enabled the UPNP and several  other things  and still NAT type 3.....I'm thinking it's a firewall of some kind, but I don't know where to look..

" NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE,LIKE A CAT ON IT'S BUTT "
Message 3 of 3 (2,991 Views)
0 Likes