Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 23 2013
By: tracerwilly Uncharted Territory 1799 posts
Accepted Solution

Missing game

2 replies 80 views Edited Aug 23, 2013

OK, I gotta admit this is like a first for me. I just got on my SuperSlim to play RE5 and guess what...it was nowhere to be found. The game saves are there but no game. I am redownloading it now, but what the heck could have happened. I live alone, never share any info and I'm quite sure that I did not delete it.

Any suggestions?

Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Missing game

Aug 23, 2013
OK, now this is gettin weirder. I went over to What's New and it showed RE5 as a recently played game, and it had a start button on it so I used that and now I'm playing even though the game is not under games and is still downloading. Am I missing something or is it possibly streaming the game through the server as it's downloading?

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Re: Missing game

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

OK, never mind I figured it out I think. For some reason all of my games are in a folder marked "The Walking Dead" LOL. I have no idea how or when this happened, but the odd thing is it's still letting me download the game like it does not know that it's installed. Weird.

EDIT: Somehow I had grouped all of the content by format and it put it in one folder. Have no idea how or when I did that :smileyhappy:

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes