Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2012
By: buckallmighty Treasure Hunter 5929 posts

Midnight club LA

4 replies 82 views Edited Nov 3, 2012
Everytime I decide to try to get the trophy for rating 25 rides I can rate 1 car and then my ps3 freezes when trying to go to the next. I know this game is pretty old, is this a problem that can not be fixed? And/or is there any known way around the freeze so I can unlock the trophy?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Midnight club LA

Nov 3, 2012

dude me 2 bro after i rate lk 3-5 cars itll freeze m i hav 2 restart, idk y it sux tho

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5929 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I cant ever even get to the second car. And im pretty sure it resets the count back to 0 everytime it freezes.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Nov 4, 2012

yea ik i jus stop trying, n its funny nbcus the rest of the online features work jus fine, but tht one...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5929 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Agreed, but I actually just found a work around that might work (not sure havnt tried it yet) Supposedly you can rate one car then exit out and go drive around for a few minutes and then go rate another one.. Rinse. Repeat.. Sounds like it could take awhile though. And sometimes it still freezes. But if you exit out and drive it saves the ammount of cars youve rated.

Confirmed. 

The trick is to go rate a car and then exit out of rate my ride, go to garage, and change cars. Then wait a few minutes and go back and do it again. Once you change cars and exit the garage it saves your proress. It still freezes a lot but if you can get in 25 times and back out to the garage the trophy is as good as yours. If you just keep rating cars until you freeze without going to the garage and changing cars it doesnt count the cars you rated before it froze. Not exactly a solution for the freezing but it does work i just got the trophy.

Thanks@AUSPUFF

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes