I Only Post Everything
1309 posts

Re: LOOK! All the crying children are back.

Sep 1, 2009
Got to wonder how these kids are able to post wile sitting in a classroom. Dreams only stated on how these kids are starved for atintion and seem to think they have to make new threads just for them. Realy, yall need to read what was in the original post and not just read the title and decide to post a illiterate comment.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (11 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Sep 1, 2009
Look, all the worthless threads are back.
500 Gig PS3
Nintendo Wii
Zune 80 gig
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Sep 1, 2009

UnwanteDreams wrote:
You kids are getting on my nerves with the complaining. I come to this board to see if there is any usefull information and I get to see spam from brats with entitlement issues. I am sure you never here no from mommy and daddy, but in the real world we don't always get what we want. I think it is rude and imature to thow yourself on the floor like this kicking and screaming. If you have started a thread complaining about 3.0, when there are already countless threads you could just add to, then you should be ashamed for making the PS3 communtity look like a bunch of idiots. You kids need to grow up. You don't have to like the update and it is your right to complain but you people aren't doing anything constructive with your complaints. Everytime we get an update the people with no lives flood the boards to complain about everything and anything. Heaven forbid we use these forums the way they were intended. Do your part and if you want to complain do so in a thread that already exists. Maybe you are all just a bunch of attention wh*res. Either way I'm outta here cause this is stupid. Gamers are dead, all we have now is a generation of crybabies who are weak and can't handle disappiontment. I have nothing but contempt for your bleating,

I can slightly agree with that statement.  Yet, people still have the right to complain...  Even if it goes overboard...

The Playstation 3 came with the feature of Firmware updating.  I don't know about anybody else, but my PS3 Launch model cost $740.  I know, I know.  I paid for it because I "wanted" It.  I also paid for the B/C and Firmware features.  So no, It wasn't free.

(FLAMEJACKET ON)

☢ SUSPECTED-KiLLER ☢

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 33 (11 Views)
0 Likes