Jan 02 2013
By: BASSASSB-RAD First Son 4 posts

Just thought it was time to pass a complement

1 replies 54 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

Most of the time I complain when I get bad service and often say that customer service is a dying art form.  Just to give a quick story line..my wicked GF got me a PS3 system with the Playstation Play 12 month plan included.  However, the voucher was missing.  After initial frustration, I made a call to one of the nicest guys ever on Xmas day!!   He started a report, and was instructed to send in a copy of my receipt.  Then called this morning to get a progress report and talked to another really cool guy and got a 3 month plan to get started.  Its now 2:30 (mountain time) and I just received my code.  Sensational service top to bottom and thank you very much in providing hope in customer service again.  Cheers!!

Message 1 of 2 (54 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
37716 posts

Re: Just thought it was time to pass a complement

Jan 3, 2013

BASSASSB-RAD wrote:

Most of the time I complain when I get bad service and often say that customer service is a dying art form.  Just to give a quick story line..my wicked GF got me a PS3 system with the Playstation Play 12 month plan included.  However, the voucher was missing.  After initial frustration, I made a call to one of the nicest guys ever on Xmas day!!   He started a report, and was instructed to send in a copy of my receipt.  Then called this morning to get a progress report and talked to another really cool guy and got a 3 month plan to get started.  Its now 2:30 (mountain time) and I just received my code.  Sensational service top to bottom and thank you very much in providing hope in customer service again.  Cheers!!

It's heartening to hear good customer service results.

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)
0 Likes