Apr 10 2013
By: Kosake666 First Son 2 posts

Joined PS+, can't upload saves.

2 replies 81 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

I just recently bought a 1 year PS+ subscription, as I'm frequently between my house, and my girlfriend's outside of town.  I like to be able to keep my save files straight is the main reason I subscribed.  However, even though my account seems to be flagged at a PS+ account, and ic currently allowing me to DL a couple of the free games, I am unable to upload my saves from my GF's PS3 (using my account and PSN account on her PS3, which is separate from hers, as I always have).

I go to the XMB > Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3) > Save File > Triangle > Copy+

But I get a message when trying to select the Online Storage destination of;
"This feature is available exclusively for Playstation Plus Members.
Subscribe to Playstation Plus and get your hands on all the benefits that come with membership"

With the additional "Join Playstation Plus" and "About Playstation Plus" buttons.

I'd really like to get this figured out asap so that I don't have to worry about dragging around my PS3 anymore.

Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: Joined PS+, can't upload saves.

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

is your GF PS3 activated under your PSN ID?

you can also get the error if your PS3 is on and signed in maybe its doing an update maybe you forgot it on

Message 2 of 3 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33419 posts

Re: Joined PS+, can't upload saves.

Apr 10, 2013

Kosake666 wrote:

I just recently bought a 1 year PS+ subscription, as I'm frequently between my house, and my girlfriend's outside of town.  I like to be able to keep my save files straight is the main reason I subscribed.  However, even though my account seems to be flagged at a PS+ account, and ic currently allowing me to DL a couple of the free games, I am unable to upload my saves from my GF's PS3 (using my account and PSN account on her PS3, which is separate from hers, as I always have).

I go to the XMB > Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3) > Save File > Triangle > Copy+

But I get a message when trying to select the Online Storage destination of;
"This feature is available exclusively for Playstation Plus Members.
Subscribe to Playstation Plus and get your hands on all the benefits that come with membership"

With the additional "Join Playstation Plus" and "About Playstation Plus" buttons.

I'd really like to get this figured out asap so that I don't have to worry about dragging around my PS3 anymore.

There is a 24 hour wait period between being able to upload saves, has it been that long, if it hasn't that'll be why.

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes