Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: Is your PS3 now dead? Add your name to the wall of dead and get SCEA to lis

Jun 8, 2010

When i bought my PS3 the only one around at the time was the 60 gig version i didnt buy it so much for the backwards capabilities for it only added on my 1 ps2 FF game i happen to be playing at the time didnt buy it for the OS feature i bought it so i could play my ps3 games on it period . before downloading FW 3.21 i had played well over 200 hrs of Boarderlands also bought the 3 expansion [acks for the game and was playing FF 13 about 60 hrs never had a problem at all once i installed 3.21 that was it any game i would try to play would freeze up in minits. hoping that when 3.30 came out it would fix the problem and likr thousands of orther people it started to either freeze up or woulded show the disc at all . Still to this day i can not use my PS3 only thing i think that might of happened is whe removeing the OS feature in FW 3.21 it also either removed a file or corrupted a file on the system causeing thousands of us now to own a PS3 that just sits there not being able to do anything with . well at least play disc games on i can get into the sony store still and download demos that play fine if it was the Blu-ray lens that burned out then i dont think if you put a disc in it would play anything at all but yet like i said before i get to play for a few mins. before it freezes up . Someone posted a blog from the sony page with them saying that they know alot of people are having these problems and are trying to work on a fix for it i guess iLL just have to wait and see if a FW comes out soon to fix this problem we all are having .

Message 1041 of 1,042 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Is your PS3 now dead? Add your name to the wall of dead and get SCEA to lis

Dec 26, 2010

Hey, i got the ylod just a week before christmas! i have a ps3 80g MGS 4 for 20months before it happened. I just wanted to say that its totally unreal the way Sony is treating their diehard fans. it looks like i will have to pay the $130 but i havent call them yet, because i'm so discourage of what i reading and seeing on youtube and such. And also because i attempt to do the fix and it didnt work. Same ylod. Its maybe time to listen to Sony and change our hearts to XBox, so that ps3 sale hit a DEAD END. Tell everyone that Sony is no longer looking out for us. Sony should just fix these units as they come and go. Microsoft is doing exactly what Sony should be doing, which is keeping their customers satisfied. Its Christmas and have new games just watching me like i'm crazy. "RIP"

Message 1042 of 1,042 (112 Views)
0 Likes