Nov 17 2009
By: Haseo_Uchiha Lombax Warrior 222 posts

I cant believe they deleted my Poll thread [Edited]

6 replies 1 views Edited Nov 17, 2009
This is upsurd, It really doesn't make any sense to why they locked my thread, they told me that it was locked due to lack of discussion value... seriously??? what do you guys think? Hopefully they don't do the same to my signature since its not a post, my signature has nothing to do with this post here, so please don't reply about it on this thread....
Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 05:51 PM
Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 05:53 PM
Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 05:54 PM
Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 05:56 PM
Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 06:01 PM
Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 06:20 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 7 (1 View)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: I cant believe they deleted my Poll thread

Nov 17, 2009

That's hilarious because I just read that thread and voted before it dissapeared. How lame and shameful. lol

In my opinion this one will be locked too in a matter of minutes.

Conspiracy to make up for millions lost:

1) Sony sends bootleg firmware to knock out older systems. (reason being they feel those people should pay them again because they've had them for so long $$$)

2) Sony drops "new" PS3s on the market at $299. (that aren't BC and cheaper to make yet will be gobbled up due to older versions crapping out $$$)

3) Sony makes it to where BC will only be DLC through PSN. (won't recognize your older games, only downloadable $$$)

In the end. Sony is trying desperately to turn a profit legally (disclaimer for updates) while issuing a few other things in conjunction with this hulk-smash update.

Message 1 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1933 posts

Nov 17, 2009

Read the rules

NO POLLS ARE ALLOWED, its not a conspiracy, you just cant read.

Message 2 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4176 posts

Nov 17, 2009

Conchabrea wrote:

That's hilarious because I just read that thread and voted before it dissapeared. How lame and shameful. lol

1) Sony sends bootleg firmware to knock out older systems. (reason being they feel those people should pay them again because they've had them for so long $$$)

2) Sony drops "new" PS3s on the market at $299. (that aren't BC and cheaper to make yet will be gobbled up due to older versions crapping out $$$)

3) Sony makes it to where BC will only be DLC through PSN. (won't recognize your older games, only downloadable $$$)

In the end. Sony is trying desperately to turn a profit legally (disclaimer for updates) while issuing a few other things in conjunction with this hulk-smash update.

would you just shut up with this garbage? 

Message 3 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Re: I cant believe they deleted my Poll thread [Edited]

Nov 17, 2009
No wonder you people aren't taken seriously by most members on this forum. This thread will be locked in no time.
Message Edited by lock67ca on 11-16-2009 06:09 PM
Message 4 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Nov 17, 2009

Conchabrea wrote:

Well hopefully they don't lock it, I'm just asking your opinion on this matter. Also thank you for voting on my poll.

Message Edited by Haseo_Uchiha on 11-16-2009 06:36 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Nov 17, 2009

Conchabrea wrote:

Pardon me while I laugh like crazy.

Message 7 of 7 (1 View)
0 Likes