Feb 16 2013
By: TehReVvo First Son 2 posts

I AM VERY ANGRY. I BOUGHT SOMETHING AND IT IS NOT SHOWING UP I DIDN'T GET MY ITEM.

4 replies 126 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

I was playing my game DC UNIVERSE ONLINE. I bought something and it didn't activate or show up, and IT STOLE MY MONEY. I would like to request a refund of some sort, or to have someone give me what I paid for. Since this is a Sony game, I expect a good answer and not to tell me "Did you check your wallet"?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Re: I AM VERY ANGRY. I BOUGHT SOMETHING AND IT IS NOT SHOWING UP I DIDN'T GET MY ITEM.

Feb 16, 2013

you come to the wrong place..Sony don't read these threads..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13048 posts

Re: I AM VERY ANGRY. I BOUGHT SOMETHING AND IT IS NOT SHOWING UP I DIDN'T GET MY ITEM.

Feb 16, 2013

You're not even posting on the correct web site.  DCUO is a Sony Online Entertainment game.  Not a Sony Computer Entertainment game.  Requests for refunds are not accepted in the forums anyway. You have to call customer support on the phone. You should start by opening a problem ticket with SOE support at http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask.  One of the game masters should be able to help you find your content, or add it if there was a technical problem.  If the issue can't be resolved, then you can request a refund by calling 858 537-0898 weekdays from 7AM to 7PM Pacific time.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (86 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
264 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes