Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 20 2012
By: cam1john First Son 8 posts

How to tell what DLC content you have?

7 replies 5101 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

I'm a **bleep**, or Playstation 3 is a **bleep** for not providing a list of what you actually have on your PS3. Am I not finding a place which will list what I actually have downloaded on my system, or am I SOL

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (5,101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: How to tell what DLC content you have?

Aug 20, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community,

The closest thing to what you are asking about is found here. Go to playstation network tab on the menue of the ps3 / sign in or if already signed in / select account managment / then go to transaction managment / here you'll see one that says download list.

If you're asking about download content for a specific game let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (5,099 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13701 posts

Aug 20, 2012

It is easy enough to find what DLC you have purchased.  There is no general way in the XMB to see what DLC has been downloaded and installed.  Some games may list the DLC that is installed.  Many will not.  Why do you need to know?  If you are not sure if you have a particular piece of DLC installed, just find it in the Playstation Store, and click the Download button.  If the DLC is already installed, the Playstation Store won't download it again.  Then you will know.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (5,094 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 17, 2013
I was wondering the same thing I had the extended cut of ME3 downloaded then I whipped all ME data and now I am playing it again I want to make sure it is downloaded, if I download it twice will that mess it up?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (4,290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

May 17, 2013

Nags187 wrote:
I was wondering the same thing I had the extended cut of ME3 downloaded then I whipped all ME data and now I am playing it again I want to make sure it is downloaded, if I download it twice will that mess it up?

You can't download it if it's already on your PS3.

Currently playing Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

60GB Fat OFW 4.50
250GB SuperSlim OFW 4.50
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (4,283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 25, 2013
I also want to view a list of dlc i have already downloaded on my ps3. specifically mw3 collections which apparently have to be downloaded one at a time (30 separate downloads). I just bought the ultimate package from psn and downloaded it and am trying not to take up space with 2 of the same dlc on my hard drive.
Tracerwilly said that "you cant download it if its already on your ps3."
but I just finished downloading a single "Elite Drop" and just to see for myself I clicked to download it again right after it installed and it immediately started downbloading... again.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (4,163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 25, 2013
anyway if anyone knows how to find a list anywhere, it would be great if you could let us know. I cant believe ps3 didnt make that cut and dry.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (4,161 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2014

here is my problem mate.... I recently became a premium member of a certain ps3 title, and while in a game and changing to the next course of order I get booted with a notification that I do not currently have required content... the kicker is i've paid for all required content and cannot for the life of me figure out what content it is that i do not have. its bullocks! why should I have to install every bit of content again to make sure i've covered them all when i could be notified what of a certain game I do not have installed? PSN knows what I have installed or do not have installed right? shouldn't it say somewhere, YOUVE PAID FOR THIS BUT YOU DONT HAVE IT INSTALLED NITWIT!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (1,893 Views)
0 Likes