First Son
11 posts

Re: Help against Hackers!!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Today he got a new hack,better say 2..his playable character doesnt got a head and he got now over 578.000 kills,but just completed 8700 games...funny huh

maybe sony would care if some hackers would hack their servers again like they had done month ago..would that funny too sony??i dont think so

time to change to xbox if that   doesnt end up here as we all can see,Insomniacgames and Sony  dont care about  us players...Just earn money and do nothing for their users!!Great company!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (83 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

clopudri wrote:

Today he got a new hack,better say 2..his playable character doesnt got a head and he got now over 578.000 kills,but just completed 8700 games...funny huh

maybe sony would care if some hackers would hack their servers again like they had done month ago..would that funny too sony??i dont think so

time to change to xbox if that **bleep** doesnt end up here as we all can see,Insomniacgames and Sony give a **bleep** of us players...Just eran money and do nothing for their users!!Great company!!!!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Please review the Forum Rules and Guidelines.  There is NO BLACKLISTING.  Look it up please, then I advise you to use the edit function at the top right of your post and remove the name.  I have done so in my quote of your post.

Hurry up now, the clock is ticking.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 5, 2013

oh,great,so its not allowed to post his name here,the name of the guy who hacked the game...cool

freedom to the people...so funny

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Feb 5, 2013

clopudri wrote:

oh,great,so its not allowed to post his name here,the name of the guy who hacked the game...cool

freedom to the people...so funny

I know, it seems harsh, but it is just the Rules.  I didn't make them, but we all have to follow.  It actually protects us here from false accusations.  It is not that anyone will not believe your claims, but rather it keeps others from smearing names that have done nothing wrong.

It is like when they catch a criminal red handed, yet they still say alleged criminal.  It is semantics, I know, but it is just the way it is.

I figured I would help you with that, just so you don't get yelled at here, or worse suspended/banned.

I will fix my post as well to match yours.  That helps too.

Sorry to bum you out on it.  Just hope you are able to find this Forum fun and helpful.

The "clock is ticking" comment was just to let you know if a Mod came along, and saw it, there would be repercussions.  Since you changed it, there is no harm in talking about it, so long as the names are gone.  Understand?

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 5, 2013

ok,good to know

hope sony will replay to my mail or will send any message about the hacker problem at resistance 2

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Feb 5, 2013

clopudri wrote:

ok,good to know

hope sony will replay to my mail or will send any message about the hacker problem at resistance 2

While I wouldn't hold my breath on it, you still never know.  They do listen here as well.  There are entities in the Forum that hear/see what we say.  While they may not directly address it, it certainly helps them to see the problems and go about fixing them.

Acknowledgement of the issues is not one of the bigger functions they have here, but they do indeed hear us.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 5, 2013
ok,so all we can do is to wait and send emails again and again
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (62 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 6, 2013

This is ridiculous and sad. It is not about millions of players.
It's about two minutes. You know the names and IPs. Set an example.
Delete and warn. Done.
Take the emails of your customers seriously. There are alternative

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (56 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Feb 6, 2013

thats true...cant understand why we got no message back from both companies.....

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Very strange,Sony don't care about  R2 online but they still charged extra maps and costumes for R2 online on PSN store... :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (47 Views)
0 Likes