Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2012
By: xshad0wo4xx First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Hello, I bought a PSP game, while I was in the PS3 section on the PSN..

3 replies 147 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

I went to the Playstation Store, > PS3 Games and proceeded to download this racing game I enjoyed. Well, Its not on the PSN, They dont Sell DiRT 2 for PS3 users, so when I went to this game..It sent me to the PSP Version and I proceeded to purchese it for 30$ I dont even own a PSP and I dont understand how I got into the PSP Section in the first place, and was wondering if I can get it refunded, or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

Re: Hello, I bought a PSP game, while I was in the PS3 section on the PSN..

Dec 15, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Unless there is a specific error or problem with a game or download all purchases from the PlayStation Store are final & generally no refuds are given, you could contact Sony customer support (see bottom of page under contact us) to see if someone will be sympathetic to you, but I doubt it, sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (117 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Thank you sir, I have contacted support, and this friendly lady named Morgan B set me up with a Refund. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28655 posts

Dec 15, 2012

xshad0wo4xx wrote:

Thank you sir, I have contacted support, and this friendly lady named Morgan B set me up with a Refund. :smileyhappy:

You're very welcome, glad you got you're refund, they do happen but they're still pretty rare, good for you!

Happy gaming.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes