Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
8 posts

Re: Headset not working in DCUO

Mar 11, 2011

But how can it be incompatible if it works in all my other games?

It works In call of duty and uncharted 2. DCUO is the only game that they dont work in.

I have tried two different headsets. (both are bluetooth)

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (573 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Mar 11, 2011

ncaissie wrote:

But how can it be incompatible if it works in all my other games?

It works In call of duty and uncharted 2. DCUO is the only game that they dont work in.

I have tried two different headsets. (both are bluetooth)

Man I don't know what to tell you...mine work fine on all of the servers, with all of my sets, on all 3 of my PS3s.  There is something you are doing wrong.  No one I know who has this game is having the same problem you are.  Maybe your PS3 is busted....or something is wrong with your disc in particular.  But from my standpoint here, it seems to be human error.  Sorry I can't help you, but your problem lies elsewhere I believe.  Good luck in your endevours.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Start off by changing your chat channel, make sure one of your friends is in there and test it in there you may want to try enabling or disabling the push to talk feature im in the same predicament and im using the sony bluetooth stereo headset. so i know its compatable. if your a free to play user since u can't use proximity chat i think you must be in a chat channel with ur friends inorder to use your mic. i hope this helps, ill repost if i figure it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Feb 24, 2012

This isn't working for me either. On the PC, the sound indicator lights up when I press right on the d-pad. On PS3, the indicator doesn't light up when I press left on the d-pad. Also, I can hear others but they can't seem to hear me.

I called SOE and they said it might have something to do with my firewall. I downloaded a port checker program, but it never installs correctly.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 29, 2012

my friend and i are having headset issues with this game as well; our issue is as follows:

we can communicate fine in the initial group channel or created channel, however when we queue and get put into a group for an alert, and the channel auto changes, we lose all function on our headsets. we disconnect and reconnect and nothing. the speaker icon is still there, however it does not light up when either one of us talk, and our mute buttons no longer work (when pressed the icon box should pop up in the upper right hand corner of the screen). We know it's not our headsets, since both of us just bought new ones.

the only way the headsets work again is if we completely shutdown and restart our systems. even then, whenever we go into group or change chat channels this happens.

it's got to be a game defect since our headsets function fine in all other games.

i've sent an in-game feedback notice, but doubt that this issue will be fixed anytime soon.

it's so annoying that we just have resulted in relying on our cell phones.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 10, 2012

I am having the exact same problem with my mic and have gone through all the steps with tech support.  It may well be a DCUO problem.

It is frustrating that this is going on. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 3, 2012
I was trying to get my headset to work for ages as I have no problems on MW3 and Black Ops then figured out that you have to hold down the right arrow on the Dpad when talking (like a walkie talkie) and there's really really really bad feedback/static it's awful, hope this helps :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Go to Options/Settings/Voice Options and make sure "Enable Push to Talk" is off and of course make sure "Enable Voice Chat" is on

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (388 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 16, 2014
I have no clue if the headseymt work on the game dc universe but the setting fine on ps3

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 16, 2014
I have no clue if the headset work on the game dc universe but the setting fine on ps3

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (124 Views)
0 Likes