06-21-2009 02:49 PM
I would also like to see:
Anti-Aliasing 4x and 16x for PS1 and PS2 games. and maybe the earlier PS3 games that only had AA 4x.
I like all your other ideas what Sony should put in update 3.00
06-21-2009 10:38 PM
1) come up with some way for users, such as the guy who created the post NEW!! PS3 XMB design v3 (34,000 views!) .:Theme coming soon:. to make plug-ins or whatever to do complete overhauls of the systems interface, allowing for near complete customization of ones system
2) more xmb waves
3) ability for users to create their own xmb waves
06-26-2009 06:32 AM
-Music in-game in all games
-Web browser in-game
-A animation when you receve a message/trophy
-When a massage comes, while the notify still there, ability to pop up the message when press the PS botton
-Cross chat with all games or at least XMB/Home
-Password users and a master user
-Keep users comments even when they are offline
-Don't disconect when we lunch Ps2/DVDs movies
-Xmb in-game in PSone/Ps2/DvDs
-more colors for the XMB , or the ability to chose from a palet color for the waves and for the space if you like
-The old glassy theme that had come before the 2.2x
-Voice Chat in-Game
-Music views from Psp or some new
-fix the internet explorer bug
-While Viewing a video from the Ps3 HDD, don't pause it.
-ability to at least keep the text chat in DVDs/Blurays
-Take out the information Board, or up date it like the Rumor Playstation Cloud was
-Msn/Yahoo/Irc for Ps3
-In-Game screen shots and recording videos would be cool and post them on youtube.
-When deleting a demo, Delete also the save data that had creat.
-On playstation store delete all the demos from the download list.
-The old Online/offline friends list orders
-Take out the word filter from the text chat.
-Hability to click the links when people send us from the chat or even messages.
-Don't stop the music when enter on playstation store, accont manegement or even when when messing around the settings.
-Hability to receve or send files via bluetooth
-Send and receving music and videos via message on friends.
-Hability to format USB pendivers or HDDs
-Sub folders on musics,videos,films (for exemple music: RE5 OST and inside that folder there would be more 3 folders DISC 01, DISC 02 and DISC 03)
- A program on setting to check and calibrate the movements sensor on the SixaxiS/dualshock 3, because some times on LBP even with be controler up, the sackboy is looking down!
06-26-2009 09:24 AM
Ideas of my own for the next update.
1) An option to be notifited of game updates. There should be some kind of update scanner where the scanner looks at all the ps3 games that you have and tells you if any updates are available for any ps3 game that you have. There would be an option to edit the list manually
2) When using a headset, you should be able to listen to some sample music so that you know what volume level is on your headset
3) An actual progress bar for the ps3 browser. Like the kind that you find on internet explorer or firefox
4) The ability to delete trophies from your list. To prevent accidental deletion, there should be multiple warning messages like there is when you reinstall windows xp and you have to confirm twice
5) Label game and system updates. I like getting updates, but I never know what the update actually gives me. For the last update, I only read that the update improves some ps3 games, but which ones?
6) When downloading content from the playstation store, there should be a time estimate for how long the entire download will take so if you download, say two game demos, you'll know how long that'll take
7) When updating a ps3 game online, you should know how long it will take
8) Have an option to get rid of the word filiter. It runins conversations
9) When downloading a game update online, there should be an option for a background download. You should be able to add it to the download manager
10) and last but not least, there should be a way to restore the ps3 to a previous state like that in windows xp so if you download something and your ps3 breaks, there should be a way to revert the change that you just made. If this option is made available, there might be less threads about such and such an update bricked my ps3
07-02-2009 07:04 AM
07-02-2009 07:16 PM