Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/27/2008
Offline
3172 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

Okay, so, you are dissing me, because I made a silly mistake, and, because of that, you have to go around being immature.

 

Makes perfect sense. 


Message 21 of 108 (20 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2008
Offline
1860 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009
See I knew this would happen. Look at the top Kudoed thread on the forums. it's the guy who suggested more avatars and now they are making the system start to look less bland AND give us new avatars we asked for for so long and you start complaining! 
Message 22 of 108 (20 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/27/2008
Offline
3172 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

cornagandarub wrote:
See I knew this would happen. Look at the top Kudoed thread on the forums. it's the guy who suggested more avatars and now they are making the system start to look less bland AND give us new avatars we asked for for so long and you start complaining! 
Exactly! People will find anything to complain about.

 


Message 23 of 108 (20 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 04/24/2008
Offline
2723 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

ACtripxl wrote:

autohacker2000 wrote:
leave it to the population that sees one company having a feature to believe that it's an easy feature to implement and that the other company didn't have to spend the time to develop what they have. the features on the other system had years of development through windows. all ms had to do was implement it into their own machine. sony cannot just copy the coding and give it to us.

Well that's called business in the real world and if you can't provide what your competitor can then people will just leave and financial losses are no one's to blame but your own.  


 

lets see, in the "real world" ms is a software company that produces mainly "software", sony is a hardware company that produces mainly "hardware". do you not see the connection there? and did sony spend years developing operating systems and online communication like ms did with windows???

 

reality is that the company that has developing a certain piece of technology for 10 years is going to be farther ahead of a company that is 2 years in development of that same piece of technology. reality is sad huh?

of course it was working before it failed, that happens!
Message 24 of 108 (20 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/16/2009
Offline
359 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

ryuk_shinigami wrote:
This is an improvement to the community. Isn't that what people always **bleep** about on PSN. You guys are greedy **bleep**, if you want backwards compatibility, go buy a PS2. As for cross game chat, sure it would be nice, but they can't do it all in one update. It's better than nothing, if we wasn't even getting an update you wouldn't be here complaining, damn! I for one, can't wait. I have been waiting forever for more avatars and better user interface when it comes to messaging, trophies, and friends. And the animated themes and more organized XMB looks absolutely terrific.

THANK YOU (lol)

Message 25 of 108 (20 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/02/2009
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

autohacker2000 wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:

autohacker2000 wrote:
leave it to the population that sees one company having a feature to believe that it's an easy feature to implement and that the other company didn't have to spend the time to develop what they have. the features on the other system had years of development through windows. all ms had to do was implement it into their own machine. sony cannot just copy the coding and give it to us.

Well that's called business in the real world and if you can't provide what your competitor can then people will just leave and financial losses are no one's to blame but your own.  


 

lets see, in the "real world" ms is a software company that produces mainly "software", sony is a hardware company that produces mainly "hardware". do you not see the connection there? and did sony spend years developing operating systems and online communication like ms did with windows???

 

reality is that the company that has developing a certain piece of technology for 10 years is going to be farther ahead of a company that is 2 years in development of that same piece of technology. reality is sad huh?


How old are you?  Because your rational is of someone that hasn't known what its like to COMPETE for a job and I mean a Stressful one, not flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Yeah go tell all Sony shareholders watching their stock drop that its okay because they are a "hardware company" and that they shouldn't worry that the competitors system sells more systems and games because they are a "software company" and that's to be expected.  When mommy and daddy stop giving you room and board then you'll know what its like to compete and try to win, everthing else are just excuses like your little unthought out reply.

Message Edited by ACtripxl on 08-18-2009 01:59 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 108 (20 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 05/17/2009
Offline
38 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

ACtripxl wrote:

autohacker2000 wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:

autohacker2000 wrote:
leave it to the population that sees one company having a feature to believe that it's an easy feature to implement and that the other company didn't have to spend the time to develop what they have. the features on the other system had years of development through windows. all ms had to do was implement it into their own machine. sony cannot just copy the coding and give it to us.

Well that's called business in the real world and if you can't provide what your competitor can then people will just leave and financial losses are no one's to blame but your own.  


 

lets see, in the "real world" ms is a software company that produces mainly "software", sony is a hardware company that produces mainly "hardware". do you not see the connection there? and did sony spend years developing operating systems and online communication like ms did with windows???

 

reality is that the company that has developing a certain piece of technology for 10 years is going to be farther ahead of a company that is 2 years in development of that same piece of technology. reality is sad huh?


How old are you?  Because your rational is of someone that hasn't known what its like to COMPETE for a job and I mean a Stressful one, not flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Yeah go tell all Sony shareholders watching their stock drop that its okay because they are a "hardware company" and that they shouldn't worry that the competitors system sells more systems and games because they are a "software company" and that's to be expected.  When mommy and daddy stop giving you room and board then you'll know what its like to compete and try to win, everthing else are just excuses like your little unthought out reply.

Message Edited by ACtripxl on 08-18-2009 01:59 PM

You sir, are truly an idiot!!!





"If a man wants to make a million dollars the best way would be to start his own religion" L. Ron Hubbard
Message 27 of 108 (20 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 04/24/2008
Offline
2723 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

ACtripxl wrote:

autohacker2000 wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:

autohacker2000 wrote:
leave it to the population that sees one company having a feature to believe that it's an easy feature to implement and that the other company didn't have to spend the time to develop what they have. the features on the other system had years of development through windows. all ms had to do was implement it into their own machine. sony cannot just copy the coding and give it to us.

Well that's called business in the real world and if you can't provide what your competitor can then people will just leave and financial losses are no one's to blame but your own.  


 

lets see, in the "real world" ms is a software company that produces mainly "software", sony is a hardware company that produces mainly "hardware". do you not see the connection there? and did sony spend years developing operating systems and online communication like ms did with windows???

 

reality is that the company that has developing a certain piece of technology for 10 years is going to be farther ahead of a company that is 2 years in development of that same piece of technology. reality is sad huh?


How old are you?  Because your rational is of someone that hasn't known what its like to COMPETE for a job and I mean a Stressful one, not flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Yeah go tell all Sony shareholders watching their stock drop that its okay because they are a "hardware company" and that they shouldn't worry that the competitors system sells more systems and games because they are a "software company" and that's to be expected.  When mommy and daddy stop giving you room and board then you'll know what its like to compete and try to win, everthing else are just excuses like your little unthought out reply.

Message Edited by ACtripxl on 08-18-2009 01:59 PM

 

when you have the knowledge of a real "adult:, then you can talk to me. otherwise get your head out of your a$$ and finish school. maybe then you'll understand what i am talking about.
of course it was working before it failed, that happens!
Message 28 of 108 (20 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/31/2003
Offline
601 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009

People tend to think that this is all easy to implement.

 

they maybe introducing  these updates to see how much they can shrink the footprint of the xmb.

 

and sorry to bring it to your attention but even thou we are the consumers and owners of ps3. We are currently not who they are marketing to.

As they try to have a more appeal to mainstream audience it is price and aesthetics that make a sale.

 

now if we were paying for online play I would tell you they would introduce our requested features more because they would like to keep us paying customers.

 

there is also the problem of introducing these new features without interfering with patents by the other company.

 

lastly there is no reason to be so immature. Otherwise none will take you seriously

 

Message Edited by Sereal_Killer on 08-18-2009 02:07 PM
Message 29 of 108 (20 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2007
Offline
1090 posts
 

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 18, 2009
Extra PS stores under video and game is lame, where not dumb sony we know how to navigate the store, just give us what we want cross game chat!
Message 30 of 108 (20 Views)
Reply
0 Likes