Splicer
77 posts

Re: Fire Eric Lempel! 3.00 is Lame!

Aug 19, 2009
oh shut up just please shut up u people beg for this for so long and sony is finnally making psn a better experience more avatars and enhancing the xmb and u still complain your just immature the update looks great and im looking forward to it
It is not enough that I SUCCEED..Others must FAIL...KLB600
Message 101 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Aug 19, 2009
Ok, hold on, i'll call Donald Trump.
Message 102 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 19, 2009
i just need this pls-

-New look for XMB
-voice messaging
-Better Gamer Card
-Co-op Online For All Games
-Cross Game Invites
-A Ranking System For Getting Trophies
-PSN Leader Board
-More Avatars
-Use Trophies As Avatars
-Use Home Avatar As PSN Card Avatar
-Make Home Actually Worth Using
-Vidzone
-PS Cloud
Message Edited by Ripyealip on 08-19-2009 12:44 PM
Message 103 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2249 posts

Aug 19, 2009

I think there's some great features coming. Cross game chat isn't as easy to do as we all hope it would be, if they're working on it they don't expect it to be ready by 3.0's release so that's why they didn't say anything You guys are getting this all for free and yet you still complain (except extra premium stuff for games and such, that obviously costs extra) I guess the idiocy of people will never cease to amaze me.

Thankfully a good majority of the PS3 fanbase is full of supportive fans that help the entire community and developers take strides to make the entire Playstation experience better on the PS3; posts like this do nothing but hinder progress.

Message 104 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Aug 19, 2009

autohacker2000 wrote:

omegacrash wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:
Well I have to admit I never thought this thread would get out to 8 pages.

thats because you and autohacker filled about 1.5 - 2 pages worth with your flame war...

AND NOW...RANDOM FACTS

MS- Hardware AND Software company (dont believe me? look around on the interwebs, they sell mice and keyboards. granted, not the super awesome HDTV used to play a PS3, 360, superultramega game thingy 3000...but still hardware)

Sony- Hardware company (not sure if they make software, if im wrong, someone please point me in the right direction)

Idiots- everywhere on the internet and a personal view of opinion (unless you have truely demonstrated some serious retardation.) considering, impo,  both AC and autohacker have brough up valid points. whether you two are able to realize it or not (due to your internet rage), you both should take a good look at yourselves before filling a fair sized chunk of this thread with insults.

BC- Might/Might not...one day MAYBE. Those who can live without it, yay...good for you. those who want it...yay good for you. "if you want BC get a ps2" ...got one, i want it on my ps3...kthnxstfu...

someone needs to be fired-  kthnx, nice to know...go write a letter to sony.

on that note...good bye, you all have been very kind. im going to go play my none BC ps3(hope i get what i want), move on to worry about what matters, scratch my arse and go night night now. 

yes they have a few hardware devices, but their main focus is on software.

another random fact:

ms purchases technology other companies develop and brand their name on it. you dont think the 360 was their own development right? or the "project natal". both were developed by different companies before ms bought the projects off them and stuck their software on them.

(i'm gonna just ignore the whole "idiots" piece because people are entitled to their own opinions.)

Message Edited by autohacker2000 on 08-19-2009 01:37 AM

i like you...you dont bash me for my stupidity =3

Message 105 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2615 posts

Aug 20, 2009

ACtripxl wrote:
3.00 is lame and since Eric is in charge then he should be replaced with someone that can get the job done right.  No cross game, no private parties, a difficult process to play with your friends on the same team, and no BC.  I can live without the BC, but the rest of the stuff should have been integrated a LONG time ago.

no cross game? like cross game platform? right..

20 gig PS3 modded with 80 gigs.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Resistance: FoM
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Burnout: Paradise
Motostorm
Lair
F.E.A.R.
Assassins Creed
Message 106 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Aug 20, 2009

fhgrayfox wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:
3.00 is lame and since Eric is in charge then he should be replaced with someone that can get the job done right.  No cross game, no private parties, a difficult process to play with your friends on the same team, and no BC.  I can live without the BC, but the rest of the stuff should have been integrated a LONG time ago.

Most likely he means cross game voice chat which allows user to talk with headsets with another who is currently using a different software.

Right now, the PlayStation 3 only supports cross game text chat.

Message 107 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 20, 2009

Lawlarama wrote:

fhgrayfox wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:

Most likely he means cross game voice chat which allows user to talk with headsets with another who is currently using a different software.

Right now, the PlayStation 3 only supports cross game text chat.

well one day they will come out with cross game mic chat but only about 25% of the owners of PS3s want it really the other 75% dont care. in fact id be willing to bet the majority of the ones that want it also own other platforms that support this type of chat. i think you should be glad with what your getting and for a predicted 10 year system sony is on the right track with there system updates

Free Gamer Sigs from VideoGameSigs.com
Message 108 of 108 (15 Views)
0 Likes