PlayStation MVP
51087 posts

Re: FW 3.70 features request to Sony! Tell them what u want next here! Way2Go! Keep posting!

Aug 23, 2011

YemeniLuigi wrote:

What broke with the headsets?  I got a new one after the update (only because my other one was messed up and crappy; it had nothing to do with my PS3) and it works fine.  Too bad my PS3 system doesn't

Battlefield 3 is coming up, along with MW3. Which will be the victor?

games with dts/5.1 surround were screwing with the headset.  I think sony had something for their new stereo headset in 3.7 that messed with some of the other headsets.   I say this because when i shut of 5.1/dts my headset now works again...turn it back on and after a few min my headset turns to funky robot with a bad cellphone, lol.

So anyone having the problem just go into the sound settings menu on the XMB and shut off your dts/5.1 options for now, sure the games don't sound as cool but your headset will work!

Message 1521 of 1,524 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
402 posts

Re: FW 3.70 features request to Sony! Tell them what u want next here! Way2Go! Keep posting!

Aug 24, 2011

Add the ability to add videos to the shopping cart.  When I browse the store, I like to add all my items to the cart so I'm one click away from downloading everything I want.  It would be nice to add videos to the cart as well.  Currently, we have to select where we want to save the video, and then we need to wait until it starts downloading before we can choose to download in the background.

Message 1522 of 1,524 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
414 posts

Aug 24, 2011

Yeah, on my PSP I click what game demos/comics I want, put them in my shopping cart, then just download everything at once.  But I think it takes more time that way. 

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they put in some ways to win some PSN points.  Like, maybe someone can win 10 or 20 PSN points a week, or every other week or so, but I would like that.  Beats having to waste so much money buying DLCs and stuff for the games, when the games itself are pretty expensive. 

But that's like it's a little too much, don't you think?  There's no way they would do that. . ..

Knowledge is power,
Ignorance is bliss,
Abstenence is control.
Don't go around trying to know and do everything.
Message 1523 of 1,524 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jan 29, 2012

Not a System request but a Game Request for the PSN Store.

PSX Classics - Digimon World, Digimon World 2, Digimon World 3, Tomba!, Tomba! 2 - The Evil Swine Returns, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV (if possible instead of the PSP version)

PS2 Classics - Grandia Xtreme, Grandia II, Grandia III, Dead or Alive Hardcore, Digimon World 4, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII.

I noticed Sonic Adventures and its DX: Director's cut version has been put up on PSN Store. I was wondering if Sonic Adventures 2 could also be done. Would be cool if you update the PS3 250GB to be backwards compatible with PS2 games but of course it's already be declared that Sony doesn't plan to do that. So I would just like to request these games since they haven't come out yet.

Also a its would be nice if skype was added to the PS3 Software seeing as how it has a camera, I still don't understand why it was added to the PSP even though it doesn't have a built in mic or camera, and not the PS3.

Message 1524 of 1,524 (62 Views)
0 Likes